What's new

Could something like Gamestop happen again?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you guys remember recently, about how buying stock in Gamestop was a good idea, as it was causing a lot of people to make a ton in profit. Do you think something like this could occur for something else? Maybe a community of people come together again to inflate the prices of some stock.

It may happen, there are people with wide ideas on these things, they may properly want to try it out. There's nothing impossible you know. Especially when doing stuff or inventing stuff to make money.

I have lost the opportunity on Gamestock and maybe if there is something like that again then I have to try and indulge just for the experience. This reminds me of the movie Money Monster which created a surge in prices by the promotion of the company's owner. In the end the price of stocks fell because the owner had sold most of his stocks.

Maybe, but it would be a longshot for something like that to happen. What happened during that game stop stock almost crippled a big capital firm.

While I don't know what happened with Gamestop, I know about a lot of crypto currencies, and also shares from different companies went very high and made the investors millionaires in a short time.

Just like you said, it can happen if people with large pockets come together and invest in the stock thereby increasing the price over a short while. This happens a lot in the cryptocurrency space.

There are lots of stocks that could make you throngs of income but most definitely these stocks are subjected to market fluctuations and that's the essence of having a qualified broker.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back