What's new

costaction.com REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

Thanks for the guidance, I might be able to check the site out but with the illustration I believe that the site payment proofs would have showcased if they are truly paying

I think you need to show your payment proof so that you can convince people more to aid them to register immediately. People are not ready to waste their time on a waste platform.

Am not sure this site or the app pays with all this mouth watering offers, They don't look real to me, but let's see what they have to offer, it's too early to determine whether they pay or not so let's keep our fingers crossed and watch, time shall tell so sit back relax.

I happen to be from the country categorized as G. The pay rate for G countries is just $1 per 1000 downloads. I think this is very poor rate. In order to reach payment threshold my files need to be downloaded 10 times, which is insane.

This pay per download site costaction,favours some regions compared to others and their payments method is limited to some areas, the pay per download site doesn't favour me in any way,after reviewing the descriptions of the platform.

Each time I see reviews like this and I notice that my country Nigeria is not listed among, I always feel ashamed and sad.
I know it is because of the bad reputation our leaders have created now we are left to suffer the pains.

I don't understand, do I have to upload only original contents or can I upload anything at all and still get paid if others download my uploads? Are the uploads both for applications and MP4 files or is it limited to specific files.

This would have been really nice to give a try but yet no payment proof has been shown .., nobody wants to waste time online on what is not paying

I notice that the site is no longer for uploading, some things have changed on the site. I don't know if he's still the same honest admin. I gave up on him!

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back