greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
A free pay per download site, so people can also download the files you upload for free

In: Germany, Greece, USA, Turkey, Denmark, Poland
B: Belgium, Norway, Slovakia, Czechia, Japan, Canada, France, Great Britain
C: Bulgaria, Holland, Spain, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Finland, Estonia
D: Australia, Austria, Belarus, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Emirates, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland, Sweden, Southern Africa
E: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Iceland, Qatar, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Moldova, Monaco, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Uzbekistan, Croatia
F: Brazil, Hungary, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, New Zealand, Serbia, Thailand, Chile
G: Other countries

For 1,000 downloads
A $ 7
B $ 6
C $ 5
D $ 4
E $ 3
F $ 2
G $ 1

The minimum payment is $ 10
Pay in paypal, payza, webmoney

Registration
costaction.com

Im not sure about this upload platform the profits looks interesting but for some countries there is other platforms
that pay more higher also the min withdraw is too high and it seem that it doesn't accept payeer or bitcoin

A free pay per download site, so people can also download the files you upload for free

C: Bulgaria, Holland, Spain, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Finland, Estonia
D: Australia, Austria, Belarus, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Emirates, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland, Sweden, Southern Africa
E: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Iceland, Qatar, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Moldova, Monaco, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Uzbekistan, Croatia
F: Brazil, Hungary, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, New Zealand, Serbia, Thailand, Chile

For 1,000 downloads
A $ 7
B $ 6
C $ 5
D $ 4
E $ 3
F $ 2
G $ 1

Registration
costaction.com
Which type of downloads are they accepting? Like it's related to games or files?

Which type of downloads are they accepting? Like it's related to games or files?

I really don't know that if you can upload games..

"First, you need to get an account on CostActioncom. Once you do that, activate your accounts on Turbobit.net, Hitfile.net, and Wayupload.com. This can be done directly on your CostAction account. You can choose to activate only one site or you can choose to activate all three sites."

I really don't know that if you can upload games..

"First, you need to get an account on CostActioncom. Once you do that, activate your accounts on Turbobit.net, Hitfile.net, and Wayupload.com. This can be done directly on your CostAction account. You can choose to activate only one site or you can choose to activate all three sites."
Ok thanks for guidance. I will definitely try it. And hopefully it will give good result. I will try all sites one by one .

Wondering how much is it earning the best uploader they have, seems like a great platform, though it is not something I will get into.

For the countries in the F and G categories, it sure would take some time to reach minimum balance. It looks interesting all the same.

agree with vest, there are communities in A that not do as much as others in G.

That sounds good, but probably 1,000 downloads for $ 1

I didn't understand what you meant with "but probably 1,000 downloads for $ 1" ?

I didn't understand what you meant with "but probably 1,000 downloads for $ 1" ?

it s all about who you share it to, let s say you are twitch streamers with daily 2000 users, easy way to gain money.

If you are a youtuber maybe this looks easy
it s all about who you share it to, let s say you are twitch streamers with daily 2000 users, easy way to gain money.

For 1,000 downloads
A $ 7
B $ 6
C $ 5
D $ 4
E $ 3
F $ 2
G $ 1

Registration
costaction.com
If you are a youtuber maybe this looks easy

if you are a famous person, it will be very easy to get money from here, but it all takes hard work, the important thing is still trying to share your link: D

if you are a famous person, it will be very easy to get money from here, but it all takes hard work, the important thing is still trying to share your link: D
I think famous people are not enough if the effort is lacking
So you need to be consistent in sharing with friends if you need to share it on YouTube blogs or others
it will make it easier for others to join your link

I think you need to show your payment proof so that you can convince people more to aid them to register immediately. People are not ready to waste their time on a waste platform

I think you need to show your payment proof so that you can convince people more to aid them to register immediately. People are not ready to waste their time on a waste platform
You made a point there. I can't imagine myself wasting a lot time on something I'm not so sure about

I think it's time taken work. Don't you think that working on this forum is much more better than working on the site which he mentioned?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back