What's new

Cost per word?

Fiverr or upworks is the best place to get information concerning this service, you can search on the fiverr site, then from the range of info you see on the first page, edit yours in that format, if you are not ranked on their first page it might be difficult.

There is no any paid for site that pays cost per word this is because if they do that they will not be able to make their own private earnings so they only pay per post however they might say that you'll be paid 2 cent for 50 word.

I haven't heard or read about site like that which pays per word but I wish to know much about it operation like how many word will it be post per day if it is as many as you can post the more you earned your pay. I only recommend bizdustry for it post daily earned.

No sir. I'm sorry there's no site that would pay you per word - else you'd have seen a lot of long worded content everywhere on the internet.
There's always more focus on how quality the articles are than the pay per words or phrases.

I have not try out any website that paid per words but I have seen website or writing platforms that pays for 1000 words and some would pay for 500 words. It depends on the owners choice.

If you are accepted on reputed online or print magazines, you get paid per word. I hear that they pay 1-10 cents per words. However, it is really difficult to get accepted
Definitely, usually the higher-paying sites are hard to get into.
I think it's worth a try to register on freelance platforms like Upwork where you can also set your own rate. The only downside is that these sites are very competitive.

I don't think there are any sites that make money by writing in words. But if you want to test your skills, I think fiber is the best option. This site will give you better knowledge depending on your skills.

It really depends on the skills and the willingness of the clients to pay for the amount offered by the service provider. I think 1 usd per 70 words is pretty fair for easier writing gigs.

I haven't heard on any website like that but it sounds good. Although I don't like writing alot of essays and such stuff. You can get to earn more on such types of apps.

Beginner writers usually charge about 2 cents power word. This means that will be $20 per 1000 words. If you are just starting out at this level as a writer, I will employ you out quality content. if you are consistent with the results you are going to have lots of lifetime customers for your service.

I think getting paid per word doesn't make any sense and it's not right. Writers must be paid based on the research work they do, the hours they will spend to complete that task, and the quality of their work. All these factors must be discussed with the client you're working for.

Basically, these are freelance sites such as Fiverr, Upwork, there is a high demand in the field of writing and, accordingly, they will pay for each word or for the whole text. And there are other special, separate pay-per-word sites such as HubPages, Blasting News, Contena, and the already mentioned Zerys. Starting rate for each word starts from $0.05 and ends up to $1.00 If you are an experienced writer with many years of experience, of course.

Are there any paid to write sites that will pay per word?

I know when it comes to well-published news sites, papers, and general media sites, they will pay their writers per word. So you might start off as say, 5 cents per word and depending on your skill level, increase from there.
I think the best option is to market your services out to potential clients through freelancing. Various websites such as Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer.com are ideal for this type of activity.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back