Cost per word?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are there any paid to write sites that will pay per word?

I know when it comes to well-published news sites, papers, and general media sites, they will pay their writers per word. So you might start off as say, 5 cents per word and depending on your skill level, increase from there.

I have read from many sites that pay for words, among them this Zerys and Writer Access, I do not know them well, but when reading there are good references, you can evaluate

Upwork has plenty of gigs where you can get paid per word basis. There are few of the rules for the gigs like that though. They have very low or no margin for the grammar mistakes. And they also require you to revise in case they need any specific change. You can also find some of such gigs on fiverr but the buyers on fiverr are pretty tough to work with.

So Zerys, Fiverr, Upwork Freelancer, and Writer Access. Thanks! I am going to check these places out today and see what I can find on these platforms. I didn't know these options were available on these platforms.

Picoworkers rewards 0.35 $ per 75 words up to 2.1 $ per 500 words for writing articles so cost per word is perhaps 0.0045 $ per word. As there are some microjob for writing articles.

Picoworkers rewards 0.35 $ per 75 words up to 2.1 $ per 500 words for writing articles so cost per word is perhaps 0.0045 $ per word. As there are some microjob for writing articles.
I have heard about Picoworkers, however, I have never checked this site. How does this site work like Fiverr, where you sell your service, or just like Upwork, where you have to bid on jobs. Do they offer a lot of writing opportunities? I think $2.1 per 500 words s not bad considering the pay rate on some of the forums. I recently read about a forum paying 8 cents per 100 words. Picoworkers seem to offer better pay.

There is no sites that pays you for each word you make, now let me give you some reasons, remember business is all about making money the owners of the site also came to make there own money too, if they are making $1 per visitor, and also paying you per word, what would be there gain?

I don't think that there is any site that paid to write per word. but if you want to approve your skill level I think a fiver is the best option. this site gives you better knowledge according to your skills.

I have done a lot of forum posting and earned upto 10 cents per post. I started with 1.5 cent per post. I have also written a lot of articles. On average I earn two cents per word, or $10 per article of 500 words.
Can you tell us more about those sites, sounds interesting. 10 cents per post? What site is that? I have free time sometimes, maybe I can explore those sites and also use it to earn money.

I do not think there can be a site that will choose to pay you in writing per word. this is because even if such is out in place, a lot of people would abuse the system and be writing words that do not have meanings, while rendering the website useless. so I don't think there's

I know when it comes to well-published news sites, papers, and general media sites, they will pay their writers per word. So you might start off as say, 5 cents per word and depending on your skill level, increase from there.

I believe fiver is the only get paid to write site that’ll pay such an amount. Most sites do not offer as high as that. Though you could earn much from survey sites also. I came across a survey site where you can earn $1-$2 per day depending on your consistency

I think there are some websites that pay you for every word you write but there are some guidelines, the words have to be quality, the sentence should make sense and not just short and meaningless words so that people won't be abusing the website

The amount you get for an article actually depends on the website. Some website pay as much as $10 for a 50 worded article while some pay lesser. I don't think there's a general rule that specifics how much is being paid per word. Also payment depends on a lot of factors like the quality of the write up and what you are writing on.

In order to earn per word, you need to submit your piece on a print publication or a proper online magazine. However, these platforms are very strict when it comes to accept a new writer. They have high standard requirement.

There are some sites that need writers, but it isn't easy to employ you. You should have perfect writing skills, and they will make a test for you.
Try to search on youtube about them (it's easy to find them, but it's tough to work there).

There are actually pay to write sites that pay their employees according to the number of words and the quality depending on the pay to write platforms. Some even get as much as more than fifty dollars per article.

If there are well-published news site papers, and general media sites that pussy per word of writers then its an advantage to making money online..

Quote of today
Believe in what you can do and achieve... If you are not good enough then dedicate yourself into learning. The world is demanding be sellable

If you are accepted on reputed online or print magazines, you get paid per word. I hear that they pay 1-10 cents per words. However, it is really difficult to get accepted

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back