What's new

Cost! How Much Is Never Enough!

Well, one major issue is whether or not it is a one-time contract, at least in part. Paying a lot of money to get to the top of Google and then knowing you'll be able to keep it there for free or at a low cost - that may be worth more than pay-per-click ads.

I don't spend money on search engine optimisation because I don't go after competitive keywords. I only added underserved keywords on my website and this helps me to rank on the first page for most of the game words without spending a dime.

Improving the search engine optimization SEO of a site is not as easy as some person view it. It requires hardwork and consistency to finally meet up with Google requirements. This process required you pay for some required features that will help you improve the search engine optimization of your site. If you are very much interested in the growth of your website then you do not have to bother about the cost involved. It is worth it

Well bigger sites take key interests in optimizing their SEO because they know the benefits and the exposure it gives to them.
Some even have experts that handle this need so they can focus on other development.

On a rough note on a daily basis, how much do you spend on SEO? for your blog and or other communities. Do you pay or tend to do it as free as possible.

At times there is software that you can get to help and subscription-based services that are online and so at the end of the day to get the full benefits I expect most to use their services. How much can it cost you? plus the total for each year, maybe $1000 to $700K :p
I don't really know how all these work but if you can spend a total of seven hundred to a thousand dollars, how much do you get as profit at the end of the year? All in all is it profitable?

I had no idea, people would spend this much money on SEO. Was planning to get professional help once with a budget of $300 to $500. Seems like am way out of league here.

I handle most of the SEO needs of my blog. From keyword research to content development. But yes, if i was to pay myself and the content creators i hire when am not able to write myself, it can even go beyond $1000. I once used or over $1400 in one year, and yet is still supplement the writing and SEO research.

I have never spent much time on SEO because I don't have much money on that, because for me I prefer working online so to earn money from it, instead of spending my time on SEO where I will not earn dime from it.

Talking about SEO, I don't spend a dime, because I do my SEO work my self, from backlinking to frontpage Seo to content writing, so I don't have problems with spending when it comes to SEO, though sometimes I pay for some other marketing like the social media marketing.

I personally believes that spending money doesn't ensure that you will get better results. I would say basic investment of $300-$500 per month is decent if you know your niche and have solid content for your website.

I have learned some basic SEO strategies from YouTube and other resources. So, currently I'm doing SEO on my own. I have never spent money to hire an SEO expert.

Improving the search engine optimization SEO of a site is not as easy as some person view it. It requires hardwork and consistency to finally meet up with Google requirements. This process required you pay for some required features that will help you improve the search engine optimization of your site. If you are very much interested in the growth of your website then you do not have to bother about the cost involved. It is worth it

Though i have not spent that much on seo,because i majored onother spect of marketing and driving traffic to my site,but then the once you have spent some substantial amount on seo and the result is not coming,it could be frustrating.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back