What's new

Cost effectiveness of solar systems in the long run.

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The initial costs of installing solar panels can be high and many are left wondering whether the investment is worth it in the long run.

Is solar energy cheaper in the long run compared to traditional sources of energy?

You need to edit your thread heading to Solar panel from Solar system.
It's worth to install these as they'll help you save on your power bill and even sell to Power corporation.

Solar power cannot be used to power devices that have a huge consumption of electricity. The highest I have seen solar power do is clippers and fans.

We actually have an appointment with a company called "Titan" in two weeks to discuss power consumption and offsets with solar. I had solar (13 panels) on my old home, and it helped offset 50% of the power bill. You have to take into consideration the cost of the system versus what you would pay for electricity over 25 years.

I am using solar energy on my farm. It took over 10 years to recover the investment, however, it was worth it because after ten years energy cost is zero.
If I may ask, are you using the solar power with DC devices? I am asking because I heard that solar power cannot work for large equipments. Unless it is specially designed equipment for DC.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back