What's new

Corona Virus

Deleted member 403

Deal People,

What about we start this topic to talk about corona virus and how it impacted your country your life.

What is the caution your country is taking??

My country is locked-down for further notice!

cheers

I wouldn't say that my country is locked-down yet, but we've definitely been affected by it:
  • Many stores have run out of groceries like canned food;
  • Those who are able to work from home are urged to do so;
  • Students in high school and above will receive education via the internet starting from tomorrow.

I wouldn't say that my country is locked-down yet, but we've definitely been affected by it:
  • Many stores have run out of groceries like canned food;
  • Those who are able to work from home are urged to do so;
  • Students in high school and above will receive education via the internet starting from tomorrow.
Ohh thats chronic case i hope things will be good soon! this virus is sick lol

Our Country Yet Not Locked - down, But we Are On Way To Locked - down. If Our Country Locked So Many People are Affected who earn on daily Bases and cooked their food on day to day income . and so many problems , Not all are worked on Computer

At first there were not many people infected in my country. But as the time moves ahead corona virus seems to be taking more control over the lives of many people. In such context, I'd say that corona virus in my country would reach around 200000 soon. But we don't know what could be done on this part. We will soon see things under control though. At the end, it depends on how the govt around the world handles this situation.

coronavirus (Covid-19) has effected allot of people around the world and included me, meaning the life that you had is just different you know. But glad that I'm still happy still and with online friends and gaming online that keeps me going. Then again I'm used to be home allot anyway lol. But it's not good hearing the news of more deaths and stats have gone up. I'm in the UK and we were high and slowly going down.

Almost three months lockdown, And still going to be very slow progress. Interesting how each country is doing things differently. Not like the USA, they are just crazy over there. But wish everyone and family embers to stay safe.

We are nearly a year on since this topic was was first started and who would have thought we would still be in the throes of the pandemic. Many lives lost but an amazing vaccination programme going in the UK which seems to be having a huge impact. We had one of the worst death tolls in Europe and to date more than 126.000 have died but restrictions are gradually easing and there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. So grateful to the scientists who have worked night and day to make this possible.

Last edited:
My country has actually opened the economy and everything is almost normal in fact normal life has returned to my country Nigeria. if my country was to consider lockdown again a lot of people will kick against it

Once I got this virus I started shaking like crazy it was the first time I was shaking so hard and it was really terrifying.
My heat was 39 at its highest CZ I also felt bad and I wasn't hungry for a long tine during that period.
It was also very annoying to lose lessons at school only because you have that virus so you cannot be there studying with your friends.
I got the virus once again but this time it is not effecting me much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back