What's new

Cooking

Deleted member 403

Who enjoys and has skill in cooking? If so, choosing one dish, which would be your favorite to cook? Have you found yourself cooking more during the stay-at-home orders since the likes of restaurants are closed?

Am not too good at cooking but the little I can I enjoy it and my favorite dish that I normally cook very well is spaghetti and beans.

I'm not very good at cooking but there are many things I can cook as of: omelettes, mashed potatoes, shnitsels, french fries, pasta, Stir fry and more.
When I'm hungry for those specific things or when the other things that are easy to get are not available I simply get to the kitchen and starts cooking and I like. I started cooking at the day my mother didn't cook me anymore and I had to cook for myself when I was hungry but I think it was a good thing because now I can cook to myself the meals I like and I'm not depending on anybody else.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back