What's new

Conquer Poker Get 1$ for free plus 1$ per Refferals

hexx

Sep 1, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Get 1$ to try this app and get 0.5$ per day if you play their poker game.

IMG_20220901_141902.jpg

download it here👇

If you cannot access the link, download here instead.
👉https://m.apkpure.com/conquer-poker-texas-hold-em/com.co.silverclub

Register and bind my code "400499" for free 5M coins equivalent to 0.5 $
orca-image--141598188.jpeg

How to bind code?
Click "Refer & Earn Click bind
then type my Code "400499"

How to sell the coins?
Click refer&Earn and click withdraw , withdraw via silver after that claim it via email
Then join to thier Telegram group
👉https://t.me/conquerpokerglobal
sell your silver to traders payment via Paypal or any other payment.

Extra 0.5$ Bonus: Play poker game for 20 times to get another 5M coins equivalent to 0.5$

Copy your refferal code and refer your friends to get Extra 1$

This is very interesting I'm going to register on this platform right now. I want to give the platform all the benefit of doubt that it is not a scam. You should try as much as possible to show us the payment proof for us to believe you further.

I just downloaded the app and it is quite interesting but when I read the thread properly I felt discouraged because you need to trade the point before you could make withdawals and that is even a very tedious one.

This is very interesting I'm going to register on this platform right now. I want to give the platform all the benefit of doubt that it is not a scam. You should try as much as possible to show us the payment proof for us to believe you further.
yes it is very interesting app and if we do some good work so can make good money. i hope its legit and will pay as user do work hard. i am going to install it and will try to make some money..

I think this is a gambling site, but once I will try this site to play games with my bonus amount, if my luck is strong, I will surely make some money. Thanks for sharing this platform.

Looks like the OP is interested only in selling his referral links. A lot of reward apps give you sign up bonus or a promo code to get free money, however, the problem is reaching withdrawal threshold

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back