What's new

Connect Your Forum Account to Discord! More Info Inside!

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Hello there to both our members of the forum community (here), and those on our discord.

With this topic, I am announcing that you can now connect your forum account to your discord account! What this means, is that you can go to the Connect Accounts Page, and add your discord account as a login option to this forum!

When you associate your account here on the forum, with discord, you will also be added to our Discord Server, automatically! This means that if you use discord, you can chat with other members who also use discord, when not posting on Bizdustry!

Also in the Bizdustry Discord Server, we have a new item now running and posting to it. We now will have all of our news topics, and new topics in general, posted to our discord server! What a good way to know if there is new topics on Bizdustry, am I right? :D This means that if you want to keep up with the new topics being posted here on the forum, you don't need to hover and refresh the "New Posts" Page. You can just leave your discord open, and it will automatically feed to the server, any new topic being posted here.

On top of those features, you can enable from your Account Preferences Page, a feature if you connect your account to discord. The feature? Get all new conversations and alerts to be sent to you, to your discord account, via message. You can turn the notifications on and off if you want, or choose which notifications you get messaged about on Discord.

And for our Discord Server Members, feel free to join the forum if you have yet to join, and connect your discord account to the forum! And for those who are in the server already, what is stopping you from being on the forum? Please consider connecting your account here on the forum, to discord. :)

Thanks for being loyal members of Bizdustry, regardless of locations that you are a subscribed member of!

Joshua Farrell

Hello there to both our members of the forum community (here), and those on our discord.

With this topic, I am announcing that you can now connect your forum account to your discord account! What this means, is that you can go to the Connect Accounts Page, and add your discord account as a login option to this forum!

When you associate your account here on the forum, with discord, you will also be added to our Discord Server, automatically! This means that if you use discord, you can chat with other members who also use discord, when not posting on Bizdustry!

Also in the Bizdustry Discord Server, we have a new item now running and posting to it. We now will have all of our news topics, and new topics in general, posted to our discord server! What a good way to know if there is new topics on Bizdustry, am I right? :D This means that if you want to keep up with the new topics being posted here on the forum, you don't need to hover and refresh the "New Posts" Page. You can just leave your discord open, and it will automatically feed to the server, any new topic being posted here.

On top of those features, you can enable from your Account Preferences Page, a feature if you connect your account to discord. The feature? Get all new conversations and alerts to be sent to you, to your discord account, via message. You can turn the notifications on and off if you want, or choose which notifications you get messaged about on Discord.

And for our Discord Server Members, feel free to join the forum if you have yet to join, and connect your discord account to the forum! And for those who are in the server already, what is stopping you from being on the forum? Please consider connecting your account here on the forum, to discord. :)

Thanks for being loyal members of Bizdustry, regardless of locations that you are a subscribed member of!

Joshua Farrell

That's great, Joshua!

That's great, Joshua!
Yes it is! And depending on how things work out, I might set it up to allow cross posting replies. Not sure yet. Want to check how it works first, before deciding on that.

for some days now, i have been finding it difficult to log into my discord account, it stays in the verification page and does not go to the other page, if it works, i would connect it with my bizdustry account.

for some days now, i have been finding it difficult to log into my discord account, it stays in the verification page and does not go to the other page, if it works, i would connect it with my bizdustry account.
I've never had a discord account but sounds great! - For other discord account holders. Hope it all works out. 🙂👍

I do know two factor authentication can be a pain, so I refuse to use the browser edition and keep the application edition logged in on desktop and mobile. Worked great on the integration on my account. Just had to use the QR Code, because I didn't want to figure out which password I was using, and inevitably lock myself out for 30 minutes. :D

Discord has been an amazing platform lately... I'm going to join as soon as possible. Communicating with other has been an amazing experience since I have started interacting with others on this FORUM... Anways, Thank you !

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back