Computer Nerds

jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I love to be on computer all day doing projects, my wife hates it. She just like computers for downloading music or doing Facebook. Well, anyway, she won't give me privacy to be a computer nerd so it's uncomfortable living with her (too much picking on me :eek:)

Any ideas?

I think there has to be a bit of compromise.. Obviously you can't be on the computer all day, every day - especially in a relationship.

Set some time aside for "couple" things, even if it's just a walk, watching tv, or going back to basics and surprise her with a cooked meal. Make her feel like she has your undivided attention. Then she might be a bit more open to giving you privacy on days that you need/want to be on the computer.. ?

I love to be on computer all day doing projects, my wife hates it. She just like computers for downloading music or doing Facebook. Well, anyway, she won't give me privacy to be a computer nerd so it's uncomfortable living with her (too much picking on me :eek:)

Any ideas?
accept that, maybe try to explain how you feel and ask her to do that the same thing and afterwards both ask yourselves what can each of you change so the other will feel better about it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back