Computer/laptop on rent business!!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There is no doubt that computer and laptops have huge demand in the field of technology. Computer and laptops selling business is very profitable. But if a person wants to start business in which people get new and old computer and laptops on rents ,then what do you think about this matter ,will this business profitable?

Absolutely Yes, start the business of renting laptop or computer is likely to be a good business because if you take study look at the situation of education this days you will see that so school are now moving towards having classes online and tutorial because of the covid 19 pandemic, also in other to avoid social distance among wards.

There is no doubt that computer and laptops have huge demand in the field of technology. Computer and laptops selling business is very profitable. But if a person wants to start business in which people get new and old computer and laptops on rents ,then what do you think about this matter ,will this business profitable?
Yes now a days people have need to use laptop and computer for everything in these days laptops and computer are used for online classes,online working and earning so if you boost up this business it will give you good profit because some people just need for a fixed days then either to buy a laptop for 2-3 days we will prefer to get it on rent

Computer and laptop rental in my country is not common, in fact I don't think I have seen where people rent computers and laptops. Except you engage in a business where you operate a computer centre

Very sure, the business is good computer and laptop rental it is a idea because these days people are studying about computer, these business is very good business.

I have never come across a business where computers are being put out for rent anywhere. This is probably the first time and place I will be hearing of such business idea. You can drop your research and let us know though

I think this business you have proposed is a very risky one. You run the risk of loosing a lot of it's gets damaged or the person is unable to account for them.

Though it's a nice idea but you need to put alot of things into consideration before startup.
The location of the business, how you plan on tracking the computers after it has been rented out and how to maintain them as well.

I don't think there is something like that in my country but is a good business where you can learn

Very creative idea but am afraid you spend more in this line of business than when you are just selling cause when a lot of people use a device it's prone to a lot of mechanical issues and so alot or maybe not alot but money will be spent on maintenance doing this it might not last too long especially with a limited resources

I have never come across a business where computers are being put out for rent anywhere. This is probably the first time and place I will be hearing of such business idea. You can drop your research and let us know though
Same here, I can’t say I’ve seen a rent-a-com in MI anywhere, but then again I’ve never really looked.
I know my niece and nephew’s school allows them to “rent” a Chromebook throughout the school year, they’re even allowed to take it home.
I wonder if they have any kind of insurance policy on that... or maybe a security deposit. Kids running around with rented Chromebooks 😬 I don’t know.

Selling computer is a very good business to venture into. However, the only way to rent a computer to anyone is by opening a cyber cafe. With this method you will find it easy to make people use it

Yes it will be more profitable especially renting out of laptop , because private schools nowadays instruct thier student to come with laptop and not all parent can afford so the sometimes look for who to rent , not only schools tho even DJs do look for who to rent them laptop especially when thiers is faulty

I have not heard of renting laptops and computer . How do you really practised this? The only way I think that it could work is buying using the computer to print documents for business.

In terms of the risks I would say that it is more advisable to open a store where people can come in pay for a speculated amount of time depending on their needs and use you computer and internet services, without taking it out of the business area or store.

Laptop rentals is a lucrative business venture. A word of caution though. Please deal with registered businesses only first as its easier to track them. Individuals can be hectic to keep track of and you could actually lose some of your computers. In Nairobi Kenya we offer Laptop rentals for businesses and companies. View our services here: https://cloudbackup.co.ke/laptop-rentals/

A business like this does not exist. You cannot rent a laptop or a desktop computer in my place. However, if yo do not have money but you need a computer, you can buy a computer on installment basis, you will have to pay easy monthly installment and paid the entire money in 12-18 months. THis business is booming here.

A business like this does not exist. You cannot rent a laptop or a desktop computer in my place. However, if yo do not have money but you need a computer, you can buy a computer on installment basis, you will have to pay easy monthly installment and paid the entire money in 12-18 months. THis business is booming here.

I have also never heard about any kind of business that rents out laptops or computers. However, I think that this could be a really great idea. Imagine a company renting out laptops and businesses that need such kind of devices for office use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back