Competitive income in a job description

Oluwasube

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When you come across most job description in a job placement advert and go through the salary the company is willing to offer. We often see something like SALARY: COMPETITIVE and that always makes me wonder what the salary range with such description could be.

When you come across most job description in a job placement advert and go through the salary the company is willing to offer. We often see something like SALARY: COMPETITIVE and that always makes me wonder what the salary range with such description could be.
I think Competitive salary means what they are offering to pay is good compared to what is generally offered in that industry, but I'll rather the actual amount to be paid is declared. I wouldn't want my expectations to be dashed.

I think they post it for transparency and to motivate the applicant for that position. At least they don't expect much. It is a very good thing because it will also attract applicants. Job hunting is crucial these days because a lot of competition. It will give a brighter idea for the applicant.

What they mean by competitive salary in vacancy advert or job advert is that the salary that they are willing to pay is quite higher than what is obtainable elsewhere in the same position. Once you see any vacancy advert of that kind you should rush that kind of job because your salary will be quiet higher than other company.

The salary range in your case, depends on the salary of your country, therefore, the range varies in the minimum salary and increases according to your knowledge and experience. For example, a minimum salary for that position is $ 100, but with your experience and knowledge it can reach $ 150 in the same position, that goes by levels

Competitive income to a particular position is like a motivating factor to make it attractive for that job. It might be to make you to see the need to work with the company. Sometimes the salary they are advertising is not even good enough for the job description.

Competitive salary means that the company is ready to pay much better than all other company in the same line of business for the job description. It is a way of wooing prospective employer to work with their organisation. They know that the top priority of every worker is your salary. And, they believe that by offering competitive salary they may likely win you over to their side so that you can work for them.

A competitive salary means the amount of salary range that is at par with the standards of big companies. However, I believe that the word competitive is used only like a decoration. A company has its salary standards and range so they cannot offer you higher than the maximum in the range or lower than the minimum. When I apply for the job I never indicate my salary and I only divulge it during the interview.

I think competitive income means that the price they offer I mean their salary varies, it doesn't remain the same all the time it changes, and sometimes it increases and sometimes it decreases I think that's what they mean by competitive income

When you come across such job that they say the salary is competitive it means that the salary will be determined when they see you or you and the organisation will begin. It means the salary has not been stated yet.

Competitive income in job description, this is depend on the kind of job and its output. Some jobs pay more while others do not the description of the job matters a lot when it comes to income.

The essence of employers putting out the tage of competitive income is to show potential applicant that what they are offering is way beyound the usual monetary value the are used to.And this will attract the best in that field.

I think they really make it to attract to the job that is why it is like that. Because this depends the kind job and also their settings so that the salary will attract them.

I think they really make it to attract to the job that is why it is like that. Because this depends the kind job and also their settings so that the salary will attract them.
There are so many competition in different job description is really the one that has to do with marketing one has to be very competitive in order to be successful and also succeed in life.

This simply means the salary given for that position is the same out there or in most cases more than what others would offer you for your services for that same position in the industry. In other words their salary can compete with what is being paid out there.

Whenever you see such explanations or description of their salary rate as competitive, they are saying they pay better than their counterpart for.that position

I think Competitive salary means what they are offering to pay is good compared to what is generally offered in that industry, but I'll rather the actual amount to be paid is declared. I wouldn't want my expectations to be dashed.
Yea i think competitive means it’s manageable compare to other places but it will just make you to wonder why they can’t just declare it you since they’re sure it’s ok

First time learning about this tho and it's now known that competitive salary means the pay there is better than elsewhere so it would indeed be a good opportunity

First time learning about this tho and it's now known that competitive salary means the pay there is better than elsewhere so it would indeed be a good opportunity
Every job has its own competition and the competition differs according to the job description with these you have to know your job description and how to tackle the competition.

Sincerely I have seen a job offer with such description in my life before. All I know is that of interesting or enticing salary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back