Not open for further replies.

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Now that we are in corona lockdown. There seems to be chances that many communities will pop up around the world. And then such communtiies can also come up with small garden sale or the farmer sale. And that has potential to be a business of it's own. I am just wondering if it is possible that in near future the community based business may turn out to be a norm?

Do you see the future of community based buisness?

Now that we are in corona lockdown. There seems to be chances that many communities will pop up around the world. And then such communtiies can also come up with small garden sale or the farmer sale. And that has potential to be a business of it's own. I am just wondering if it is possible that in near future the community based business may turn out to be a norm?

I think the future will bring more and more small communities of people that work together to strive together, giving and receiving to each other to become their best collective, we are getting back to our roots.

Community based Business will thrive more in this part of the world after the Pandemic due to the experience people have seen during the major pandemic

With respect to my country, they have created a considerable amount of community businesses, where they sell different food products at affordable prices. These sales sites are far from the main markets and customers turn to these community sites in order to shop there cheaply. And I think that these community centers will continue to grow over time.

In our culture I don't think a community-based business will prosper because people here do not have the penchant to cooperate. Even in a small community organization for 100 members there would be a disagreement and there would be a breakaway group that the 100 will be 50 or so. My plan for a community-based project is to convert the vacant lots in our village into a vegetable garden. There are more than 1,000 unused lots here. The project will be managed by the resident beside the garden, he will also supply the water. The workers will be a paid worker who is also a resident. The harvest will be sold and the profit will be shared by the resident manager, the worker and the cooperative.

Community businesses will gain more ground after the pandemic and more people will engage in it.
Community businesses are different from private enterprise because their business activity is undertaken as a means of achieving community benefit, not private gain.

Yeah sure, I think the pandemic has opened up a lot of opportunities, I read about one community in the united states, in that community everybody has a farm, there is a specified day where they all bring their farm produce to exchange or sell to each other. That way the community develops and they make money within.

Community based business are gaining momentum as companies aim to intensify their customer engagement activities with relevant and great customer experiences. This type of community base elies extensively on community support to acquire customers as well as to provide support services.

That's communalism if I understand your post. I don't see this coming because time has passed beyond that. Online business will rather thrive because of the pandemic instead of community based business.

It is Community base business now glooming up as can every household can even build their own business like planting vegetables in their garden with the pandemic hits its enable to focus on things to do but the income like whats in past is never be like so it needed to adjust in the situation.

The coronavirus pandemic has made community-based businesses to be booming this time period due to the movement restrictions in most cities and towns. this doesn't used to be so in the past but we are not having it right now. The solution that most community people have proferred to this issue is is call community based business whereby people do the business together in a tight knit community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back