What's new

Combining earning online and studying online

I can understand, same thing here like all through yesterday there was no light I had to rely on generator in the evening just to charge. Am thinking of buying a good power bank though, it would help reduce the cost of buying fuel.
Yeah all that is left to do is devise ways to cope. Solar panel is always an alternative though it is somehow expensive but it helps

Yeah all that is left to do is devise ways to cope. Solar panel is always an alternative though it is somehow expensive but it helps
Do you mean having just the panel to use only during the day or having the inverter I'm which you can charge and use both at night when there is no sun?

Do you mean having just the panel to use only during the day or having the inverter I'm which you can charge and use both at night when there is no sun?
Getting the inverter too as well is also commendable. Which ever ways works better for you, just try it. As long as you can handle the cost of installation and maintenance

Getting the inverter too as well is also commendable. Which ever ways works better for you, just try it. As long as you can handle the cost of installation and maintenance
The main cost would be on installation but once you have installed it, maintaining if used properly does not really cost must. I think the inverter would be better so one can make use of it both at night. Like currently in my area there have been no light for a day plus now.

The main cost would be on installation but once you have installed it, maintaining if used properly does not really cost must. I think the inverter would be better so one can make use of it both at night. Like currently in my area there have been no light for a day plus now.
We are currently facing the same challenge in my area. They haven't been light for days now and there's no announcement as to what is the cause of the light out

We are currently facing the same challenge in my area. They haven't been light for days now and there's no announcement as to what is the cause of the light out
This is serious, here in my area, we normally have two days of light and one day off but currently there they reduced it to one day of light and one day off, even at that most times they don't give up the light when we are suppose to have it

This is serious, here in my area, we normally have two days of light and one day off but currently there they reduced it to one day of light and one day off, even at that most times they don't give up the light when we are suppose to have it
Maybe a grid has collapse again. It always seem to be a recurring issue. The silent on the side of the government about this matter is very bad. At least we deserve to know what is going on

It can be very difficult to combine schooling and working together. You will always struggle to allocate the appropriate time to each of them. And this can cause a lot of headache for you when you are trying to strike the balance between the two.

Maybe a grid has collapse again. It always seem to be a recurring issue. The silent on the side of the government about this matter is very bad. At least we deserve to know what is going on
I don't even expect to hear anything form them at these point, they have access to light 24/7 or they have power plants that supply them constant light, so they do not even understand what others are going through. 8

Earning money online and also trying to study is never going to be easy at all, and this is why I try as much as possible to hustle during holidays only, so I won't be distracted when it's time for studies.

Earning money online and also trying to study is never going to be easy at all, and this is why I try as much as possible to hustle during holidays only, so I won't be distracted when it's time for studies.
You have said it all. Distractions while trying to study online from your online business is always definite. One must try to concentrate on one thing at a time. I don't recommend studying and warning online

You'll have to plan yourself and your activities a lot. Without that, I doubt you'll achieve anything major.
Ensure the online business you're getting involved in doesn't eat up all your time.

This would even be the most simplest because you only needs to organise your time and work whenever it suits you. I don't see anything wrong with people studying and working online at the same time.

You just have to organise your time , that is all . After all you may not even be working every hour online . There is how you can organise your time to suit all those things. But here discipline will be needed to be able to stick to this arrangement.

Thats one of the best combination because its like both working online , so you won't be worried about any offline job activities hindering you from concentrating with your online business and study.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back