What's new

Colour combination should be a graphic designer's priority

Colour combination should be a graphic designer's priority in a senses that colour combination brings more atraction to graphics been desing for presentation. If their is competition of making graphics presentation, a graphics with beautiful combinations will only be accepted for wining resentation.​

When creating a graphic design work with colors, make sure that you present a contrast between text and background colors. This ensures legibility of the text, which is important to convey your business message effectively. The contrast should be presented between darkness and lightness of the colors

that is why it is advisable for you to learn graphic design professionally so that you will know all the colour combination to use when you are designing your own graphics,everything in this world lately and proper studying before you can actually succeed and become expert in it

I have always noticed that graphics designers are colour smart. When they combine colours, people will be marveled at their creative skill and/or power.

Although there are some designs one will see and tell almost immediately that this is an apprentice or a novice design.

Have you taken your time to study colour patterns and a graphics person?
I think graphics designer is a expert in colors and the work in mostly occur in colorful life and the work of graphics designer are unique and more good and the colorful life make graphics designing unique.

Of course it not just about combing of colour it about the graphics designing cause when you combine colour it really helps your work as a graphic designer. Examples by combining two primary colour,secondary colour are formed red and yellow gives you orange while the market dynamics are good to the situation but one has to be careful so that he or she would meet the market dynamic so that such person would not meet is downfall

I have always noticed that graphics designers are colour smart. When they combine colours, people will be marveled at their creative skill and/or power.

Although there are some designs one will see and tell almost immediately that this is an apprentice or a novice design.

Yeah the creativity of graphic designer depebds on its colors combination because when they combine this colors together its beautify the design and makes it attractive! These makes a good designer good.

That is just the most important thing as far as graphics design is concerned, I opt in to learn graphics but at some point I opted out because I was not too good in colour combination, a graphics designer must understand how to properly merge colours

yes color combination in graphics designing priorty because in graphics designing colors can attracted any one, color combination can show best view of your skills and art so its necessary for any graphics designer to learn about color combination.

Color combination is what I often refer to as a gift in graphic design. There are some persons that naturally have nthe eyes for colour combination expert or no expert.

True, graphic designers are always smart but they have to firstly consider the customer's request before flaunting so many colors on a website, some customers might not like that.

We all don't even need to become color artists to understand the influence color has on our imotions. Some colors can get you angry and some can get you to relax

Though I am not a professional when it comes to graphic design but I love designs and I know when color's don't blend it is normally not nice to the eyes but we should always give room for others to grow definitely they will be better.

As a novice to colour design,I don't think I would know the difference between the design of a professional to the one of apprentice,so far they all look good to me am okay with it I guess.

Graphics designers are very smart when it comes to colour combination. it is one of the attributes of a good graphics designer. A good combined colour can be very attractive.

As at when I was learning graphic design on CorelDRAW my greatest challenge was the ability to combine colours together to make a good colour and this is still a problem for me right now but I am quite better now in graphics colour combinations.

There are some things known as the graphic design principles that very graphic design person is expected to know before going into it and color mixture is one of them.

As a graphic designer, colour combination is key that alone can make or mar your work. It's not just the colors but where the colours should fit in properly.

Its important to be colourful as colours definitely lures customers but I wouldn't say it's the most important skill, it's just an added advantage shouldn't be the most important

Colour usually plays a great role in a graphic designers work. The colour you use would either make your work look childish, or matured. It could also bring out the beauty of your work.

Colors are really important to any graphic design knowledge. It's the first thing you will be asked to learn when going into the world of graphic designing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back