What's new

CollectSkins - EARN FREE MONEY - CASHOUT ( BITCOIN, PAYPAL AND GIFTCARDS)

mercyfaith

Dec 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Collectskins is gpt ( get-paid-to ) where you can win free money, gift cards and skins. If you enter on site you can do surveys, offers and see videos to earn coins. Collectskins is worldwide and have more than 100 ways to withdraw (Bitcoin, Paypal and Giftcards).

If you join clicking with this link you will gain a 10% boost on site when completing surveys,offers during 24 hours
https://www.collectskins.com/?r=jokerzx

Non-referal llink - https://collectskins.com/

• You can do surveys or offers anytime
  • Offerwalls and surveys providers 20+
  • Achievements and Games
  • Large community on social media and you can participate on daily giveaways
  • Active staff and 24/7 support
  • Collectskins is a trustworthy gpt site that has been on the market for a long time.
On collectskins you can do surveys or offers in just 5 minutes and win 100 coins=1 usd, with these coins you can withdraw something, or bet on games. There are rewards starting at $1 and you can withdraw paypal, bitcoin and giftcards.

Feel free to enter the collectskins server https://discord.com/invite/collectskins

Proofs :D

Last edited:
This actually nice, but how much can I earn working on the site daily?, I know everything depends on our efforts but how much can I earn a day?

This actually nice, but how much can I earn working on the site daily?, I know everything depends on our efforts but how much can I earn a day?
You can earn as much as you want per day, and it also depends on the country you live in, because some countries have more offers than others.
But at collectskins it doesn't matter where you live, you can earn money in any country.
At collectskins surveys they pay well, the offers too, it all depends on what you will do on the site, remembering there is no daily limit.

You can earn as much as you want per day, and it also depends on the country you live in, because some countries have more offers than others.
But at collectskins it doesn't matter where you live, you can earn money in any country.
At collectskins surveys they pay well, the offers too, it all depends on what you will do on the site, remembering there is no daily limit.
Very nice to hear. I recide in the 3rd world country hope that won't be a problem. The site seems to be nice I will consider giving it a trial but Is there anything I need to know?

No proof of withdrawal, just referral link? These kind of things would make posts like this less trustworthy and even if they're legit in the end, people would miss out on these opportunities.
Try to show proof of payment next time.
Thanks for posting though.

No proof of withdrawal, just referral link? These kind of things would make posts like this less trustworthy and even if they're legit in the end, people would miss out on these opportunities.
Try to show proof of payment next time.
Thanks for posting though.
Yes, totally agreed. Anyone like to share the payment proof if you really get paid by this GPT site. Cheers

Thanks so much for the PTC sites. Although I will have to confirm the authenticity of this business you are trying to introduce to us. We have to see your own withdrawal earning first and some other back up so we can believe that this business is genuine.

Let me first commend you for at least bringing the above opportunity to the notice of the members of this great forum. But it would have made a whole lot of sense and encouraging if you posted your payment proofs along.

I have long given up on surveys and ptc sites . This sites is obviously a ptc sites an the pay our is not very encouraging. It is a sheer waste of the time. Site where one could not boats of earning $5 in a week.

There is no proof of payment, how do we know if it is truly working? Or are you just doing referrals? I don't want to waste my time suffering in survey sites again, this time around.

Collectskins is gpt ( get-paid-to ) where you can win free money, gift cards and skins. If you enter on site you can do surveys, offers and see videos to earn coins. Collectskins is worldwide and have more than 100 ways to withdraw (Bitcoin, Paypal and Giftcards).

If you join clicking with this link you will gain a 10% boost on site when completing surveys,offers during 24 hours
https://www.collectskins.com/?r=jokerzx

Non-referal llink - https://collectskins.com/

• You can do surveys or offers anytime
  • Offerwalls and surveys providers 20+
  • Achievements and Games
  • Large community on social media and you can participate on daily giveaways
  • Active staff and 24/7 support
  • Collectskins is a trustworthy gpt site that has been on the market for a long time.
On collectskins you can do surveys or offers in just 5 minutes and win 100 coins=1 usd, with these coins you can withdraw something, or bet on games. There are rewards starting at $1 and you can withdraw paypal, bitcoin and giftcards.

Feel free to enter the collectskins server https://discord.com/invite/collectskins

Proofs :D
Thanks for sharing the opportunity. However, this may not encourage many to join in since there is no payment proof and many are not keen on wasting their time and resources on sites that are not legit.

I want to agree that most of the these sites would work better in tier 1 countries. The tier 3 nationals are often disqualified from conducting surveys.

Lols, it's so funny how many are already shouting for payment proof.i don't blame any body at all.many of us have been duped of our hard time doing one task or the other and it all end in premium tears.op please show us payment proof.

Lols, it's so funny how many are already shouting for payment proof.i don't blame any body at all.many of us have been duped of our hard time doing one task or the other and it all end in premium tears.op please show us payment proof.
The payment proof is on the final of post

This looks really promising, but I have had this kind of platform before which the surveys are only limited to a certain region. I will like to know if surveys can be taken by anyone or are there a certain persons who would be allowed to make survey.

Many get paid to sites are really showing up now. The issue i have with some of the is that,some run out of offers. You would want to search for offers and fill surveys but they would tell you to check back next time. Are you sure collectskins isn't like that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back