What's new

COINTIPLY Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I can proudly say from my experience that Cointiply is not a scam and is a genuine GPT-like site mixed with PTC. I personally earn here a site that deals with bitcoin. they have several million members already and 12 million paid out I don't think that after such numbers the site may be suspicious.

They are legit and they do pay very quickly. But from my personal experience, it's a waste of time. They don't pay you much. They pay you a very tiny portion of what you earn them. For example, if you earn $3, they probably earned over a hundred dollars. There are legit sites that pays you way better for the same amount of task. FreeCash is a site I would personally recommend to everyone. I'm from India but still, they payed me really well(compared to most other sites).
There are different ways to earn money in Cointiply like watching ads, viewing PTC ads, faucet, gambling, tasks, and surveys. But the only one that pays you DESCENT amount is survey and as you may know, surveys aren't reliable for the vast majority of people especially for people from developing and underdeveloped nations due to the very high disqualification rates. Tasks pays you way better than other options except surveys but there are legit sites that pay way better. Forget about Faucet, PTC ads, and normal ads, they're a joke. It will take you forever to reach min withdrawal.
So my final conclusion is that even though it's legit, for the vast majority of people, it's a waste of time and there are some sites that pays you way better.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Facet pay is not supported, only direct wallets:
50k coins (5$) to btc wallet
30k coins (3$) to doge wallet

Either way there are no fees
Either faucetpay provides deposit address it is a wallet but internal payment with faucetpay isn't supported means you have to provide your deposit address instead of linked address.

Either faucetpay provides deposit address it is a wallet but internal payment with faucetpay isn't supported means you have to provide your deposit address instead of linked address.
In faucetpay, linked address is used when we withdraw our funds from one wallet to another wallet. Then we need to link our address. If we want to receive our funds from sites or any other source, we input our deposit address. In my opinion, faucet pay is the best micro wallet to transfer funds.

In faucetpay, linked address is used when we withdraw our funds from one wallet to another wallet. Then we need to link our address. If we want to receive our funds from sites or any other source, we input our deposit address. In my opinion, faucet pay is the best micro wallet to transfer funds.
Yes exactly and therefore they introduced 2FA authentificator for protect our funds from thief and also to resell faucetpay balance for other users.

Yes exactly and therefore they introduced 2FA authentificator for protect our funds from thief and also to resell faucetpay balance for other users.
Faucet Pay really cares about their users' funds, so they applied a 2FA authenticator to protect our funds. I like another feature in Faucet Pay that is direct transfer. If we both have accounts in Faucet Pay and want to send funds to each other, then we don't need to pay any fees. Just send funds through the direct transfer.

Faucet Pay really cares about their users' funds, so they applied a 2FA authenticator to protect our funds. I like another feature in Faucet Pay that is direct transfer. If we both have accounts in Faucet Pay and want to send funds to each other, then we don't need to pay any fees. Just send funds through the direct transfer.
The direct transfert feature is also to make deposit using FaucetPay platform, such as deposit to CoinpayU to be part of referral market or even to ClaimBits for upgrade. It is true big majorities of accepting crypto sites provides deposit address while others use medium like Coinbase or Coinpayments or FaucetPay.

WHAT IS COINTIPLY?

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available today. There are multiple way to earn coins (0.0001$) that you can then cash out as BTC or DOGE with no fees.

-FAUCET: claim 13-146 coins every 60 minutes plus a daily 1% bonus (up to 100%) for every active day in a row

-ADS: ptc ads, ptw videos are both available with some of the highest payouts on the internet.

-GAMBLING: multiply your coins up to 63x with a provably fair in house gambling

-INTEREST: earn an automatic 5% apu daily on your coins as long as you have atleast 35k coins.

-OFFERWALLS: task and surveys are available from all the major offerwalls with some of the highest payouts.

Is COINTIPLY A SCAM OR LEGIT?

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available TODAY with over 700k users, definitely not a scam.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH COINTIPLY?

Really depends on how active you are on the platform but I wouldn't expect to live off IT.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH COINTIPLY?

1. Go to this link

2. Register and confirm your email

3. Start claiming on the faucet

4. Complete offers

5. Cash out
This platform is legitimate, without a shadow of a doubt. . Cointiply is a solid and trustworthy service, but your revenue opportunities are limited because you are not located in the right country to gain from offerwalls.

I think contiply is legit, but it's not really worth people time, I may be wrong. With the explanation given on how to earn from the site, it take one long time to earn like $5 there.

I have known this site for many years. I think it still pays, but I think it's a waste of your time. I wasted many hours on this site for the mining game and in the end they deleted the mining game from the site

I tried Cotiply, and it was a waste of time. I know that many people earn good amounts of money there, but for me, since I live in lower-tier counties, they paid me very little for my time, and I was quite annoyed by it. But I believe you can make some money from it; I'm not sure how much, though.
I heard about this platfrom I don't like getting paid in crypto so this platfrom is not for me also I heard that it's only good for those who live in top tier countries I live in a small country so it might be waste of time for me

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back