What's new

Coinsbaron.com - make easy money with paid surveys and challenges

koczix

Aug 6, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Introducing https://coinsbaron.com/ This is a service that offers the opportunity to earn money for performing various tasks, downloading applications, filling out surveys.(Similar to FREECASH.COM)

On the site you will find offers from companies such as:

• AdGatemedia

• Ayetstudios

• ADGEM

• Lootably

• CPX Research

• Monlix

• Wannads

• Kiwi wall (recently added)

More offer providers will be added soon.

Available withdrawals: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherum, USD Coin, Paypal. The service is growing and more payout options will be added soon (VISA, Google Play, etc.)

Withdrawals possible from 202 coins! In truth, it is very easy and fast to collect a large number of tokens, which we can easily withdraw to the address of the wallet or, for example, to coinbase.

I recommend and invite all willing to register:

clear link: https://coinsbaron.com/

ref link: https://coinsbaron.com/r/KOCZIX (If the link will not work, sometimes this happens then please enter the promotional code KOCZIX in the window

(100 tokens to start for registration from ref link)

I appreciate your efforts for bringing this, but you could have at least attached a screenshot of your payment proof to a avoid faliing for scam site, but I'm not saying this a scam.

I appreciate your efforts for bringing this, but you could have at least attached a screenshot of your payment proof to a avoid faliing for scam site, but I'm not saying this a scam.
Hello Mr Immilash,
Im sending you some of payment proofs. If you insist to see more, visit Coinsbaron Discord.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220717-133846.png
    Screenshot_20220717-133846.png
    300.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2022-07-17-15-23-32-51_d6f621c6b7ed1d06b4ac8ef2db03391a.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-17-15-23-32-51_d6f621c6b7ed1d06b4ac8ef2db03391a.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Hello Mr Immilash,
Im sending you some of payment proofs. If you insist to see more, visit Coinsbaron Discord.
Wow that's great, I think it will be more better doing this, it will help lots of people to believe what you are posting is true, but what exactly will you do to earn money there?

Hello Mr Immilash,
@koczix, congratulation on your payment, and thank you for sharing with us. I will update the prefix of the thread as legit so maybe our users can make some money from this platform.
could you add some other details and tips for this program?

Let's me find out some more extra information about this site, I know as a proof you submitted all valid proofs, and this site looking promising, but exactly I don't know how this sites system works, so personally I find out on internet.

This look good and profitable. I will have to research further on this. If it still paying, I will definitely give it try. I have tried some business in the past but I make nothing from it. Despite that, I can't stop trying making money from online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back