What's new

Coinpot.co : Scam or Legit?

I don't think that users are allowed to create new accounts for each of the weeks on this forum. Chances are that they will notice that because it is the same ip address that you will be using and as such you are likely to be banned. I think they should change the all time rewards in the stars to monthly rewards instead. That would make more sense to me, don't you think?
Buddy you understood wrong I didn't told to open multiple accounts on this forum, I said opening multiple accounts at " COINPOT" not "BIZDUSTRY". In coinpot there are many quests daily, monthly and all time, and if you open new accounts frequently, will will be able to fill the all time and monthly quests repeatedly. Don't understand me worng.

Buddy you understood wrong I didn't told to open multiple accounts on this forum, I said opening multiple accounts at " COINPOT" not "BIZDUSTRY". In coinpot there are many quests daily, monthly and all time, and if you open new accounts frequently, will will be able to fill the all time and monthly quests repeatedly. Don't understand me worng.
Sorry about that i only realized now that i typed in forum instead of coinpot haha. My mistake. I understood what you meant don't worry :) What i meant to say is that multiple accounts in coinpot may lead to a ban will it not? Once i had an account there that i couldn't access because i lost access to he email it was linked to, upon creating a new account i was then banned, i assume for the same IP address. Don't worry i understood what you meant. Typing forum in my reply was a mistake on my part. Apologies for that.

Sorry about that i only realized now that i typed in forum instead of coinpot haha. My mistake. I understood what you meant don't worry :) What i meant to say is that multiple accounts in coinpot may lead to a ban will it not? Once i had an account there that i couldn't access because i lost access to he email it was linked to, upon creating a new account i was then banned, i assume for the same IP address. Don't worry i understood what you meant. Typing forum in my reply was a mistake on my part. Apologies for that.
No problem buddy, I think on bizdustry opening multiple accounts are strongly denied. But in case of coinpot, I don't think coinpot is so hard. I had about 3,4 accounts and they are all fine and if I login now, I believe they will work perfectly. You may try opening now.

No problem buddy, I think on bizdustry opening multiple accounts are strongly denied. But in case of coinpot, I don't think coinpot is so hard. I had about 3,4 accounts and they are all fine and if I login now, I believe they will work perfectly. You may try opening now.
Definitely as it is on most platforms. It is sad that there are so many people that try to bypass these rules and take advantage of a good opportunity.

I might end up giving it a try again on coinpot when the price of bitcoin and the other coins decreases, then the rewards in satoshi will be higher. At the moment it was too low to warrant the time spent to claim and the captcha can take quite a bit of time.

Definitely as it is on most platforms. It is sad that there are so many people that try to bypass these rules and take advantage of a good opportunity.

I might end up giving it a try again on coinpot when the price of bitcoin and the other coins decreases, then the rewards in satoshi will be higher. At the moment it was too low to warrant the time spent to claim and the captcha can take quite a bit of time.
Yeah I personally left faucets when I came to know about forums, specially when I found this forum and started working here. I can easily earn oviously more than faucets. This also helps to get latest news and updates almost instantly as people here are very informative and experienced.

Yeah I personally left faucets when I came to know about forums, specially when I found this forum and started working here. I can easily earn oviously more than faucets. This also helps to get latest news and updates almost instantly as people here are very informative and experienced.
I am the exact same way. Faucets were my only source of earning until i realized that there are forum such as this one where you can be paid to post and i realized this last year. So i am happy to have found this forum where the earning is great and the knowledge is amazing as well. I especially like the fact that you are able to converse with people in the same space and have the same interest as you in crypto which allows you to personally develop yourself in crypto even more. An advantage that faucets are unable to provide you with,

I am the exact same way. Faucets were my only source of earning until i realized that there are forum such as this one where you can be paid to post and i realized this last year. So i am happy to have found this forum where the earning is great and the knowledge is amazing as well. I especially like the fact that you are able to converse with people in the same space and have the same interest as you in crypto which allows you to personally develop yourself in crypto even more. An advantage that faucets are unable to provide you with,
Yeah faucets are actually dieing these days as everyday lots of people are joining this forum and I am pretty sure that many of them used faucets to earn but left it now. Working on this forum is way too easy than working full day to earn some portion of a dollar.

Yeah faucets are actually dieing these days as everyday lots of people are joining this forum and I am pretty sure that many of them used faucets to earn but left it now. Working on this forum is way too easy than working full day to earn some portion of a dollar.
Faucets are also dying because of the time and effort that is spent into such a small claim that you make from them. Of course for a faucet owner the revenue generated from the ads is pretty good, however this is not the case when it comes to actually using a faucet as the ads that you are faced with and the captcha can take some time to navigate for the small reward. But it is a good first step in crypto.

I can say that it is legit, to the best of my knowledge. I have had a few friends on the platform, although I recently heard about it.
I think it is a good opportunity to earn good money.

Thanks for sharing this opportunity, coinpot.co has stood the test of time by being able to maintain constant payout, my friends also partake in claiming various faucets at intervals and withdraw as well. I have an acct which I left idle for a while, I need to resume soon.

Yes, this website is 100% legal and I am a member of it myself. I joined this website 12 days ago and I am getting tokens and many more coins from it.By the way, I haven't withdrawn yet because I'm not very active there. Tokens have not been created for withdrawal yet but I hope this website will pay me off.

Faucets are also dying because of the time and effort that is spent into such a small claim that you make from them. Of course for a faucet owner the revenue generated from the ads is pretty good, however this is not the case when it comes to actually using a faucet as the ads that you are faced with and the captcha can take some time to navigate for the small reward. But it is a good first step in crypto.
Yeah faucets really helps the beginner as they are pretty easy to work and don't need any experience other than knowing how to solve captchas. But in terms of earning like a pro, faucets might not help much.

I am more exposed to other means of making money online such that faucets won't be attractive to me anymore, though in a situation where there enough data or unlimited one, I will be active on coinpot faucets because they're far better than others couple with coinpot tokens and other benefits.

Coinpot is one of my best micro wallet as at now apart and I have received many payments from it. I did a lot of hard work on coinpot when I was a newbie and now I'm just enjoying that hard work. I acquired a lot of stars and coinpot tokens which they now calculate daily interest on and my account balance keep increasing too. Now I don't claim again, but I do go occasionally to gather my interest and referral commissions which l do withdraw for other things in case the need arises.

I am more exposed to other means of making money online such that faucets won't be attractive to me anymore, though in a situation where there enough data or unlimited one, I will be active on coinpot faucets because they're far better than others couple with coinpot tokens and other benefits.
Yeah I personally worked at coinpot for some years and I found it so far the best cryptocurrency faucets as of a beginner wants to earn the first few$ from faucets, they can easily earn from coinpot, as they have a token system that is great and so valuable.

I wouldn't know if the monthly bugs they normally have has stopped now because virtually every month coinpot must have one network challenge or the other as regards withdrawal and rewards. I hope the admin of the site will challenge their attitude towards response to mails by members.

I wouldn't know if the monthly bugs they normally have has stopped now because virtually every month coinpot must have one network challenge or the other as regards withdrawal and rewards. I hope the admin of the site will challenge their attitude towards response to mails by members.
I never faced problems with their withdrawal or anything else but I heard some people complaining that their support system is so bad and they only reply about once every month. That is very saddening I think, they should reply frequently.

Yeah faucets really helps the beginner as they are pretty easy to work and don't need any experience other than knowing how to solve captchas. But in terms of earning like a pro, faucets might not help much.
Yeah faucets don't work out unless you have a sure fire way of how to claim from various faucets very fast, or tons of referrals. There are many that believe that if you have a bot for a faucet you can make good money however bots as well are short lived because you pay for the bot and you pay for them to sole the captcha so it is quite expensive overall.

I think I am gaining more experience that I need to be able to stay stress free.
I have just been introduced to the coinpot and I believe reading all the content have seen above, I won't have any problem using it at all.

I think I am gaining more experience that I need to be able to stay stress free.
I have just been introduced to the coinpot and I believe reading all the content have seen above, I won't have any problem using it at all.
That is good to hear. It is good to see a new user in coinpot. If you are looking for an investment though and ways to earn passively from coinpot then I suggest that you invest in their platform and change it to coinpot tokens. This way they will give you interest on your coins daily and you will be able to increase your tokens per claim as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back