What's new

Coinpot.co : Scam or Legit?

i have never tried any faucet, but l will give this one a try to see how its works, weather legit or scam. If its legit l will dedicate time to participate and earn a reasonable amount and withdraw my earnings. Thanks for your suggestion

Coinpot has been legit for years ,and people have good review about coinpot online .
Although I have never claimed from their faucets ,but I have someone who has claimed and so far , it worth the stress .

The faucets available on coinpot have heavy ads which consume more data so for someone who is on limited data subscription , you will not earn the amount you use to subscribe from these faucets though if you better on other sites and use coinpot as games it better.

Yeah faucets don't work out unless you have a sure fire way of how to claim from various faucets very fast, or tons of referrals. There are many that believe that if you have a bot for a faucet you can make good money however bots as well are short lived because you pay for the bot and you pay for them to sole the captcha so it is quite expensive overall.
Yeah I don't think you can earn much profit through bots as bots aren't able to do captchas and you need to buy captcha API for that. So I think faucets are nice platform for the starters not professionals.

Yeah I don't think you can earn much profit through bots as bots aren't able to do captchas and you need to buy captcha API for that. So I think faucets are nice platform for the starters not professionals.
There was this one bot that I used to use for faucets and it was called maisbot. It was pretty good because when the captcha comes up as a solvemedia captcha then a small window will appear on your laptop and you can compete it and then carry on with your work so it doesn't disturb you. I liked it but then there was a lot of malware in the newer versions so I never went back to it.

Am currently earning from Bitcoin/ litecoin faucet, though I have not been paid, the guy who introduced me said they have been paying, so I decided to try and see how it works if they pay me, trust me am going to share the link here so that everyone can join the league.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back