Coinpot.co : Scam or Legit?

REPLICA

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Coipot is one of the top micro wallet and faucet at the same time. It has 7 sites where you can collect which gets collected on coipot. My favorite part is, it has token system which pays 3 tokens per claim initially. Each token is much equivalent to bitcoin satoshis. Among the seven sites, on 5 sites, you can collect every 5 minutes, one of the sites you can collect every 3 minutes and the last site, you can collect every 15 minutes. So if you give some time on this website, you can easily earn 2-3$ every day easily and withdrawals are free. Means no transaction fees for withdrawal. Also the minimum payout is so low. Join now. It's legit. I have got payment from them for about 20 times. So join now. For any info ask me below.

Yeah but i don't claim from their faucets anymore. I do set the multiplier game on auto and leave it running in the background to get the daily bonuses from time to time though. that normally gets me a minimum of 1000 tickets a day without doing anything.

Yeah but i don't claim from their faucets anymore. I do set the multiplier game on auto and leave it running in the background to get the daily bonuses from time to time though. that normally gets me a minimum of 1000 tickets a day without doing anything.
Yeah that's right, they also have that facility. 1000 tokens is equivalent to 0.1 $ so it's not bad thought to earn 0.1$ everyday without doin anything. What you think? By the way do you agree that this site is legit?

Oh yeah, well, I do have a few complaints. For example, all of a sudden, without any reason, they started canceling my payments, and their support basically doesn't exist. You send them an email, and it won't matter how long you wait you won't get a response from them. With that being said, I did make a new account after all of this, and I'm able to cash out again, so all in all, it is legit, just a little... lacking

Oh yeah, well, I do have a few complaints. For example, all of a sudden, without any reason, they started canceling my payments, and their support basically doesn't exist. You send them an email, and it won't matter how long you wait you won't get a response from them. With that being said, I did make a new account after all of this, and I'm able to cash out again, so all in all, it is legit, just a little... lacking
They are basically a faucet and if you continue to earn like about 100-200$ every month, they will stop paying you. As they will lose more than their profit gained from you. So I think that's what happened with you.

They are basically a faucet and if you continue to earn like about 100-200$ every month, they will stop paying you. As they will lose more than their profit gained from you. So I think that's what happened with you.
well that might be why but I was using it and claiming from their faucets for quite a long time before I started getting the bonuses from the multiplier game a few withdrawals of 0.3 or so dollars later and they start canceling my withdrawals still fair enough I guess

I remember joining the site but I don't remember why I stopped earning from it before. Anyways, I don't really claim from any faucets anymore. Wasn't able to reach the minimum either even though it wasn't high.

Coinpot is a great site. Using coinpot and coupled that with all of the moon faucets it was actually my introduction to the crypto world and it was the first faucet that i have ever used. Therefore i can attest to it being legit. The thing with the moon faucets is that the earning rates at the moment, due to he high price, is extremely low and therefore your claims, even with the bonuses are not very high.

It is indeed a legit site that has been in existence for at least four years or more. The challenges with the site is that they usually experience bugs almost every month and they respond to their mails which is very bad so any one facing issues with the site can't have them solved .

I have been working with this site for more than 2 years and it is completely valid and payments are made very quickly and it has strong support. And there are 7 sites under this site, if you put time on it, you can earn good money from it.

It is indeed a legit site that has been in existence for at least four years or more. The challenges with the site is that they usually experience bugs almost every month and they respond to their mails which is very bad so any one facing issues with the site can't have them solved .
I think lots of people are facing these problems every day, the admins of coinpot are so inactive but one positivity about them is that they always pays in time like within 2 days. I am personally using it for about 2 years and I am pretty satisfied with their other services.

I think lots of people are facing these problems every day, the admins of coinpot are so inactive but one positivity about them is that they always pays in time like within 2 days. I am personally using it for about 2 years and I am pretty satisfied with their other services.
Thier inability to always respond to mails may like bring them down soon because personally I can't go beyond $5 on that site before I withdraw because it is not safe, I have once lost $4 Bitcoin cash there.

Thier inability to always respond to mails may like bring them down soon because personally I can't go beyond $5 on that site before I withdraw because it is not safe, I have once lost $4 Bitcoin cash there.
I think if you work technically on coinpot, you may easily gain about 0.25$ per day without claiming from faucets. So claiming faucets are on you how much you can claim, it's on you. I think you may not need to gamble and risk your money.

I think if you work technically on coinpot, you may easily gain about 0.25$ per day without claiming from faucets. So claiming faucets are on you how much you can claim, it's on you. I think you may not need to gamble and risk your money.
The major task I see on coinpot is claiming of Faucets though recently I read about some stuff like daily challenge but since I am not that active in claiming of Faucets ,I know little about them . If you do tell me more.

The major task I see on coinpot is claiming of Faucets though recently I read about some stuff like daily challenge but since I am not that active in claiming of Faucets ,I know little about them . If you do tell me more.
Firstly you should consider going easy , just go for a autoroll trick where left it to roll for some time. For example, everyday you can get in total of 1500 for required number of rolls, and you will also earn in total 1500 if you land on exactly 999 on Hilo. You also get daily interest on your token see account details for more information. If you want to know more, knock me up.

Firstly you should consider going easy , just go for a autoroll trick where left it to roll for some time. For example, everyday you can get in total of 1500 for required number of rolls, and you will also earn in total 1500 if you land on exactly 999 on Hilo. You also get daily interest on your token see account details for more information. If you want to know more, knock me up.
These features that they have added into coinpot for the tasks that you complete and the stars that you are able to earn is very good and it is nice to see that they have these competitions. However the concern that i have is that in teh months that i made use of coinpot, i found that in order for some of the top people on the list of star collectors for a month to achieve the number that they had, it was more than the stars available for that month. This concerned me to a large extent.

These features that they have added into coinpot for the tasks that you complete and the stars that you are able to earn is very good and it is nice to see that they have these competitions. However the concern that i have is that in teh months that i made use of coinpot, i found that in order for some of the top people on the list of star collectors for a month to achieve the number that they had, it was more than the stars available for that month. This concerned me to a large extent.
I don't if it works or it will be appropriate to say here not not, but if you want to earn much more money from coinpot, open new accounts every weeks or months to get more free starts and tokens which values a lot. I don't know that is considered legal by them of not. Also if you can claim faucets much, deposit 10$ on them and convert it to 100k tokens if you already have 100k skip it. As it gives 4token every claim which is much better.

I don't if it works or it will be appropriate to say here not not, but if you want to earn much more money from coinpot, open new accounts every weeks or months to get more free starts and tokens which values a lot. I don't know that is considered legal by them of not. Also if you can claim faucets much, deposit 10$ on them and convert it to 100k tokens if you already have 100k skip it. As it gives 4token every claim which is much better.
I don't think that users are allowed to create new accounts for each of the weeks on this forum. Chances are that they will notice that because it is the same ip address that you will be using and as such you are likely to be banned. I think they should change the all time rewards in the stars to monthly rewards instead. That would make more sense to me, don't you think?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back