What's new

Coinpayu.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.7000USD
Biznotes
1604635272165.png
WHAT IS COINPAYU ?

Coinpayu is a Paid To Click and advertising platform.
You can earn by clicking ads .. while you can advertise your sites in coinpayu as low as 6 satoshi per click

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH COINPAYU?

You can earn in many ways
Pay click from 5.5 satoshi to 60 satoshi depends upon timer from 10 seconds to 60 seconds

Surf ads- upto 60 satoshi
Active windows ads - upto 60 satoshi
Video ads - upto 48 satoshi
Referral commission: 10%
Monthly referral contest: upto 1000 Usd
Monthly offers contest upto 1000 usd

Earn unlimited in completing offers, quiz,survey, downloading apps,

Adgate media
Yuno
Ayet studios
Morequiztime
Adgem
Cpx research
Offer daddy
Wannads survery
Wannads
Medium path
Offer torro
Adscend media
Pollfish
Engagedhits
Personly
Kiwiwall
Enligne survery

PAYMENT INFO

Payment Methods
  • Bitcoin - Mini withdrawal: 10000 satoshi
  • Payeer - 4000 satoshi
  • Dogecoin - 5000 satoshi
  • Faucetpay- 5000 satoshi
  • Litecoin -5000 satoshi
  • Ethereum - 20000 satoshi
HOW TO GET STARTED?

Simply click the link below ???

View attachment 478
WHAT IS COINPAYU ?

You can earn by clicking ads .. while you can advertise your sites in coinpayu as low as 6 satoshi per click

Pay click from 5.5 satoshi to 60 satoshi depends upon timer from 10 seconds to 60 seconds

Adgate media
Yuno
Ayet studios
Morequiztime
Adgem
Cpx research
Offer daddy
Wannads survery
Wannads
Medium path
Offer torro
Adscend media
Pollfish
Engagedhits
Personly
Kiwiwall
Enligne survery

PAYMENT INFO

Payment Methods
  • Payeer - 4000 satoshi
  • Litecoin -5000 satoshi
HOW TO GET STARTED?

hahah, even though I have worked with them advertising, look at this message :
1605145351766.png

View attachment 478
WHAT IS COINPAYU ?

Adgate media
Yuno
Ayet studios
Morequiztime
Adgem
Cpx research
Offer daddy
Wannads survery
Wannads
Medium path
Offer torro
Adscend media
Pollfish
Engagedhits
Personly
Kiwiwall
Enligne survery

PAYMENT INFO

Payment Methods
  • Payeer - 4000 satoshi
  • Litecoin -5000 satoshi
HOW TO GET STARTED?

It's one of the best PTC sites I know
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 478
WHAT IS COINPAYU ?

Adgate media
Yuno
Ayet studios
Morequiztime
Adgem
Cpx research
Offer daddy
Wannads survery
Wannads
Medium path
Offer torro
Adscend media
Pollfish
Engagedhits
Personly
Kiwiwall
Enligne survery

PAYMENT INFO

Payment Methods
  • Payeer - 4000 satoshi
  • Litecoin -5000 satoshi
HOW TO GET STARTED?

It's one of the best PTC sites I know

I've opened account on Coinpayu 3 days ago and I've earned 580 Satoshis for watching videos.
I wish that they have option to withdraw your Bitcoin on Coinbase wallet.
I've tried to finish surveys but thats not worked for me.

Very legit 😘I used it till. Now and I earn. In Simple way and he awesome they payment in Alot. Of wys btc and ltx and payeer
😘😍To get more passive income in that site u can. Invit refferls and u earn more
Second tip. 😘Pay refferls and sell
But it's need long words later I will share 😍hope u guys. Share all payment here 😘

Coinpayu is a scam and many users have confirmed it, so there is no sense registering in the site, better channel your time and energy on something else that will benefit you the most, you can as well check out other site that will pay you more, that is my opinion.

Coinpayu is a legit pay per click website, that rewards viewers with satoshis after each successful click on ads. Their are 30+ ads to be opened and viewed from, in a week.

Your earnings depends on your completion of your daily tasks of viewing those 30+ ads plus video ads. Ads ranges from 1.5- 7 satoshis, it depends on the length of the ads you are viewing. If it last longer than others then expect the reward to be around 7 satoshis. You can earn up to 300 satoshis a day from this pay per click site.

WHICH PAYMENT METHOD DOES COINPAYU USE TO DISBURSE PAYMENTS TO MEMBERS?

Coinpayu uses varieties of option to pay its members their hard earned money. Options such as; Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum etc. They pay directly to your faucetpay.io wallet or any external wallet of your choice. When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of 5k coins.

HOW TO JOIN COINPAYU PTC SITE?

very easy to get started with coinpayu site. Just login to http:coinpayu.com and create account through it and start working.

Coinpayu is really legit i got paid from there already, though sometimes im being lazy to view the ads because most of them are just paying very little satoshis for the last few ads to view, i prefer doing their offerwalls such as surveys and app installations.

Coinpayu is a legit pay per click website, that rewards viewers with satoshis after each successful click on ads. Their are 30+ ads to be opened and viewed from, in a week.

Your earnings depends on your completion of your daily tasks of viewing those 30+ ads plus video ads. Ads ranges from 1.5- 7 satoshis, it depends on the length of the ads you are viewing. If it last longer than others then expect the reward to be around 7 satoshis. You can earn up to 300 satoshis a day from this pay per click site.

WHICH PAYMENT METHOD DOES COINPAYU USE TO DISBURSE PAYMENTS TO MEMBERS?

Coinpayu uses varieties of option to pay its members their hard earned money. Options such as; Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum etc. They pay directly to your faucetpay.io wallet or any external wallet of your choice. When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of 5k coins.

HOW TO JOIN COINPAYU PTC SITE?

very easy to get started with coinpayu site. Just login to http:coinpayu.com and create account through it and start working.
Many people have testified to the legitimacy of the coinpayu, and it leave me with no doubt about how legit the site is, also many sites carry conipayu adverts.

I haven't registered on it anyways and may not register because I'm beginning to rethink my faucet activities, if I conclude that it not worth my time, energy and internet data, I will totally stop faucet claiming.

Many people have testified to the legitimacy of the coinpayu, and it leave me with no doubt about how legit the site is, also many sites carry conipayu adverts.

I haven't registered on it anyways and may not register because I'm beginning to rethink my faucet activities, if I conclude that it not worth my time, energy and internet data, I will totally stop faucet claiming.
Okay, its good that you've seen the positive reviews about coinpayu via some advert you saw online. If they aren't legit, you wouldn't have seen them receiving such positive response from the advertising platforms. I know faucets gives minimal amount of reward compare to what we give out to them. That's what discourage me sometimes working via them. But when it comes to which ones is legit, I'll point out to coinpayu, cointiply, and faucetcrypto etc.

I have read several reviews in different forums related to Coinpayu.com, and I know that the site is reliable, in your review you describe that the payments are in satoshis, but I want to know if I can request the payment in $ in my Paypal account or it should only be in cryptocurrency.

Hello, Coinpayu is an advertisement PTC site like AdBTC so you have to deposit by Payeer to increase potential traffic of your blog and gain in Alexa Ranking. So it is basicly a generic traffic and not an organic traffic. Worker side it is good earning because of high price of bitcoin but for blog side it can cause account termination if you set up adsence ads like Propeller Ads for example in Propeller Ads because they don't want generic traffic where their ad are installed.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back