What's new

Coinpayu.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

If we can earn 300 satoshi and we need just 5000 satoshi to withdraw, I think we can withdraw pretty fast from this site. However, I may not use PTC site for earning any time soon.

If we can earn 300 satoshi and we need just 5000 satoshi to withdraw, I think we can withdraw pretty fast from this site. However, I may not use PTC site for earning any time soon.
You're correct. The minimum withdrawal threshold there isn't high, that's why i like the PTC site.

Well, I will have to take back my words. I have joined a couple of PTC site as a job on micro task sites. I am even clicking ads every day. If I join a half a dozen sites and if I am patient, I think I can earn pretty well.

I only earned once with this coinpayu late last year. But the earnings keeps dropping down during that time when BTC was building it, that's why I dumped out.

I don't think this is a good way to make money online. A lot of people are complaining about the website that it is very unsafe and I think one need to steer clear of the platform

It is definitely a very legit platform because I have been hearing of it for a very long time now but I don't think they really pay much.

I am registered on coinpayu site , I also have their mobile app.
It is very legit and it is paying though you have to watch many ads to earn much or you can increase your earning by subscribing

I am registered on coinpayu site , I also have their mobile app.
It is very legit and it is paying though you have to watch many ads to earn much or you can increase your earning by subscribing
I remembered cashing out from them once, and never choked in again after withdrawing my earnings from them. The reason is that, the pay rate per task is very low.

I see that the platform is also been given the green color badge of legitimacy already therefore making it a confirmed legit platform where we can also take part and make money too

Coinpayu is truly legit and I have seen some of my friends make some crypto coins from the website but what I have noticed so far is that the amount you can earn there is way too small and so I don't think I can devote my time to the platform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back