Yanizie

StrategyBits
100 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
coinmg%2B-%2BPtc%2BAdvertising%2BTop.jpg

The CoinMG is a platform to shorten links and pays cryptocurrency. You can use it for your blogs, websites, and downloadable content.

How to use CoinMG:
1. Sign up - CLICK HERE
2. After Signing Up, Go to your profile settings. Your can get there by going to the upper right corner beside your name.
3. Next, you can now add links. by click New Shorten Link

capture-png.917921

6. Upon creation: Alias is the name for your link. In Domain, I prefer to use the CoinMG. Expiration date is optional.
capture-png.917922

7. Enjoy adding and earning from your shorten links.

View-Profit: 2,000 Views = $1.00

I think you forgot to include the payment method and your own proof of payment. This are helpful for you to reach more audience and viewers. What rates will you get for every referral or does this require any referrals to earn more? Please give us more information.

coinmg%2B-%2BPtc%2BAdvertising%2BTop.jpg

The CoinMG is a platform to shorten links and pays cryptocurrency. You can use it for your blogs, websites, and downloadable content.

How to use CoinMG:
1. Sign up - CLICK HERE
2. After Signing Up, Go to your profile settings. Your can get there by going to the upper right corner beside your name.
3. Next, you can now add links. by click New Shorten Link

capture-png.917921

6. Upon creation: Alias is the name for your link. In Domain, I prefer to use the CoinMG. Expiration date is optional.
capture-png.917922

7. Enjoy adding and earning from your shorten links.

The number of view required to earn from shortened URL is really frightening, how can a woopping 2,000 views equate $1? How long before you get that number of views on your URL.

Another challenge is where you can post your URL to drive traffic and get views to earn like $10, this is very huge order.

Shortened URL sites should make it easy to earn.

I think you forgot to include the payment method and your own proof of payment. This are helpful for you to reach more audience and viewers. What rates will you get for every referral or does this require any referrals to earn more? Please give us more information.
Oh, yeah I will upload my proof after I reach my $10. And the payment method is bitcoin. putting your bitcoin wallet address. for btc payment, min payout is $50.
Post automatically merged:

The number of view required to earn from shortened URL is really frightening, how can a woopping 2,000 views equate $1? How long before you get that number of views on your URL.

Another challenge is where you can post your URL to drive traffic and get views to earn like $10, this is very huge order.

Shortened URL sites should make it easy to earn.
Base on what they give per view. Calculation is almost 2k views before reaching $1. four times the other shortener platforms I used. You are right, its very difficult to gain 2k views.

What's the minimum pay out then 10$ or 50$ ? I think that is a good way to earn online but we should make a big effort to get views for our short links , how many views you get daily for your short links ?

Now I'm really worried about the payment proofs from all these platforms as well. They seem to be all over the place with no real reviews and this isn't so fair to not have a legitimate site that one can make use of.

I'm now quite concerned about the payment proofs provided by all of these platforms.
It's unfair to not have a reliable website that one can use when they appear to be all over the place with no real reviews.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back