Coinfaucet.io Scam or Legit?

Yugocean

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
CoinFaucet.io is a Ripple faucet, also have another domain for traffic to same site - FreeRipple.com.

Claim
For claiming free ripple, one just have to click the roll button in Free XRP section. There is no captcha to solve or to click any shortlink, users just have to click Roll button every hour and earn free ripple.

Extra Claim
There are 7 free links (shortlinks) that users can claim one free roll for completing each link. These links can be reused daily by free promo code that they tweet daily, this make 14 times roll extra.

Value
One Roll is worth $0.0003 to $300, however normally users earn lowest mark ($0.0003). If one claim it for 10 times a day and complete shortlink chases of 14 times, one will have 24 Rolls.

Withdraw
Minimum withdraw is 1 XRP, at current rate, this will need 131 Rolls.

This faucet is in business since 2017, so this is worth trying.
Join if you like -

good review but I wish if you add something about the reviews of thIS faucets to make our members comfortable to work here.

I have already tried a few faucet sites in my spare time so far all scam. After reading your review once I must try this CoinFaucet.io. It shows potential.

Most faucet are scam I mean they don't pay, they will only use you and throw you away, it doesn't make sense at all, that is why some people consider it as a waist of time, Even me too I can not encourage anyone that I know to go into Bitcoin faucet cos it's robish

You're correct, i don't see anything that will make me near all this new faucets. Most of the scams I've encountered in my life came from faucets. 60% of them are scams doesn't worth our time at all.

Quite a nice review. The site looks promising and it's paying at the moment, but the coins are just too small.
Bro this site payout not low its very very low not worth to work, its take 131 rolls to make 1 ripple, any idea how many days its take to make 1ripple, it doesn't matter how much old a site, its just matters how quickly we can make some good amount.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back