What's new

Coinbase Wallet Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

I have never used coinbase wallet before and even now i don't have any intention of using, but from what i heard about it from people that are using it it's good to save and trade crypto currencies and they said the exchange rate is very good.

Seriously, there is no way you would consider Coinbase cryptocurrency wallet as a scan cryptocurrency wallet because as far as I'm concerned, it's the number one best cryptocurrency website.

Even though it is available in 100 countries, it has limited functionalities in many countries, for example, in my home country, I can use coinbase but I cannot use all the functions.

Coinbase wallet is a safe and one of the best online wallet that has been in existence for long time now. But still I will not advise people to save there coin there because it is still an online wallet

A very good friend of mine who who is living in the United States of America has been making his own from the crypto-currency website coinbase for years right now and he says that they are the best.

Coinbase is legit and very good exchange platform but they do not support trading in all the countries.
I use it to store some of my earning from faucets but I realized I cannot trade with it because trading is not allowed in my country.
Secondly their transaction fees is high

There is nothing like scam that is associated with coinbase because it is the best cryptocurrency platform that has ever existed which is number one used worldwide.

I used coinbase numerous times to withdraw from some survey site and I also used it on bizdustry and beer money , it's a wallet to rely on currently

Coinbase has been one of the earliest cryptocurrency wallet and it is still in market up till now. It is legit and it is also very easy to use.

Coinbase is actually a great system for trading crypto coin as well as keeping as well as in regards to deals, they perform it quickly as well as their currency exchange rate readies

coinbase is the leading and one of the best exchanges in the crypto market but their limitation of some options for some countries makes it less valuable in some coutries, like in my county you cannot trade on coinbase so i see no need to use it.
they should make every option available for all country

coinbase is one of the first crypto wallet that came out,and one unique features about its platform is that it is user friendly,the issue of navigation on its platform cannot give even new users any problem.

I used coinbase numerous times to withdraw from some survey site and I also used it on bizdustry and beer money , it's a wallet to rely on currently
Yes few sites supported coinbase wallet, and they directly paid the amount in coinbase wallet, this wallet have some unique features, this wallet one of the safe and securd wallet in current time.
I warmly recommend coinbase, one of the best wallets. Good review!
I am not a user of Coinbase but I read this wallet review on the internet. This wallet has a good rating , but it is not operated in the USA. This is a big disadvantage. I wonder since the launch of this wallet till this date this wallet has not been hacked. This is the best part to recommend to others.

Last edited:
View attachment 665
What is Coinbase

Coinbase is one of the oldest and most trusted wallets you can find on the internet. It was launched in 2012 and since then over 30 million people from more than 100 countries are using it.

Is Coinbase safe to use?

Coinbase is a real company that has it's own office in San Francisco. Since it was created back in 2012 the company has raised more than 500 million dollars from multiple investors.

View attachment 674
It's important to know that Coinbase is one of the only online wallets and exchanges that was never hacked in it's entire history. There have been a few hacking attempts but Coinbase always made sure to prevent their clients in time to avoid any potential hackers from stealing their coins.

Coinbase exchange

Coinbase is not only one of the biggest wallets, but it is also one of the biggest exchanges on the market.

Coinbase has around 40 coins/tokens available on their exchange platform that can be traded against each other or against fiat currencies. Trading pairs can be different,depending on the country where you live.

Coinbase fees

View attachment 670

View attachment 671

IIn addition to fees listed in the images above, Coinbase also charges a 0.5% fee every time you buy or sell cryptocurrencies.

When trading cryptocurrencies between each other the fees could go up to 2%. There is no fixed fee here as it depends on the market fluctuations.

Coinbase Pro

View attachment 672

Coinbase Pro is a Coinbase platform that is recommended for professional traders that want to have access to more trading tools and have lower fees. Initially this was called GDAX exchange but it was changed to Coinbase Pro in order for the platform to gain more popularity due to using its original brand name.

Here you can see a list of fees available on Coinbase Pro :

View attachment 668

View attachment 669

Aside from the lower fees and a more professional trading platform Coinbase Pro also has a FDIC insured meaning in case of anything bad happening to your funds you are entitled to receive up to 250.000$ back from the insurance.

Coinbase KYC

Perhaps one of the only things people consider as a disadvantage on Coinbase is the fact that you need to verify your identity before you can have access to the full package of services they offer. Down below you can see the verification levels of Coinbase

View attachment 673

How to register at Coinbase?

Visit Coinbase official website https://www.coinbase.com/, click on Get Started and create your account. You can use Coinbase on your desktop or you can download Coinbase mobile app.
This is a very comprehensive dive-down into Coinbase and how it operates. Coinbase is a legitimate platform which has numerous wallets under one umbrella to easily facilitate the navigation of different wallets. It is very secure and transactions occur smoothly

This is a very comprehensive dive-down into Coinbase and how it operates. Coinbase is a legitimate platform which has numerous wallets under one umbrella to easily facilitate the navigation of different wallets. It is very secure and transactions occur smoothly
Because Coinbase doesn't hold private keys for you except for Coinbase Wallet which is separate service means everything is secure and good for Coinbase in terms of security.

Because Coinbase doesn't hold private keys for you except for Coinbase Wallet which is separate service means everything is secure and good for Coinbase in terms of security.
Coinbase has always been proven to be secure and safe to ensure that your wallet will never be hacked. There are also a lot of crypto coins which are on that exchange platform so it is very beneficial for crypto traders

Agree coinbase is one of the best online wallets but it still not my option to store big money
From the reviews of different persons, Coinbase platform is a very trusted platform to not only keep your assets but also trade as well.I personally have an account with the,and their KYC procedure is very strict.

View attachment 665
What is Coinbase

Coinbase is one of the oldest and most trusted wallets you can find on the internet. It was launched in 2012 and since then over 30 million people from more than 100 countries are using it.

Is Coinbase safe to use?

Coinbase is a real company that has it's own office in San Francisco. Since it was created back in 2012 the company has raised more than 500 million dollars from multiple investors.

View attachment 674
It's important to know that Coinbase is one of the only online wallets and exchanges that was never hacked in it's entire history. There have been a few hacking attempts but Coinbase always made sure to prevent their clients in time to avoid any potential hackers from stealing their coins.

Coinbase exchange

Coinbase is not only one of the biggest wallets, but it is also one of the biggest exchanges on the market.

Coinbase has around 40 coins/tokens available on their exchange platform that can be traded against each other or against fiat currencies. Trading pairs can be different,depending on the country where you live.

Coinbase fees

View attachment 670

View attachment 671

IIn addition to fees listed in the images above, Coinbase also charges a 0.5% fee every time you buy or sell cryptocurrencies.

When trading cryptocurrencies between each other the fees could go up to 2%. There is no fixed fee here as it depends on the market fluctuations.

Coinbase Pro

View attachment 672

Coinbase Pro is a Coinbase platform that is recommended for professional traders that want to have access to more trading tools and have lower fees. Initially this was called GDAX exchange but it was changed to Coinbase Pro in order for the platform to gain more popularity due to using its original brand name.

Here you can see a list of fees available on Coinbase Pro :

View attachment 668

View attachment 669

Aside from the lower fees and a more professional trading platform Coinbase Pro also has a FDIC insured meaning in case of anything bad happening to your funds you are entitled to receive up to 250.000$ back from the insurance.

Coinbase KYC

Perhaps one of the only things people consider as a disadvantage on Coinbase is the fact that you need to verify your identity before you can have access to the full package of services they offer. Down below you can see the verification levels of Coinbase

View attachment 673

How to register at Coinbase?

Visit Coinbase official website https://www.coinbase.com/, click on Get Started and create your account. You can use Coinbase on your desktop or you can download Coinbase mobile app.
Wow. Thanks so much . Your explanation really worth a thousand dollars. I have a coinbase account but I've not been using it because I've not been investing much in cryptocurrency as I expected due to some challenge.
Another reason why I was sceptical about using it was because I believe it was not really acceptable here.

Coinbase is a good network for trading cryptocoin and storing and in terms of transactions, they do it easily and their exchange rate is good
Coinbase is the first cryptocurrency wallet that I have ever used. It has come a long way but then it used to be very good in the past and I used to love it.

Coinbase is the first cryptocurrency wallet that I have ever used. It has come a long way but then it used to be very good in the past and I used to love it.
Let's see after 23 january when they will delist Bitcoin Cash and Stellar Lumens means XLM and XRP and Ethereum Classic ETC if people contunie using their services, they will have a lot of lose in potential clients.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back