What's new

Coinbase Wallet Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

I believe with all the information you dropped its safe to say you are sure about coinbase and have actually used it. Coinbase is indeed safe to use. I got introduced to Coinbase because of some games like bitcoin blast and the likes. Though i have not actually used it for any transaction.

I don't stake on one coin via Binance. The staking is done randomly everyday, you can't stake one coin all the time. I stake on neon at times, or yearn.finance, etc.
Oh I see. I think I am confused with savings , thought both staking and saving are almost one and the same. I actually do savings in Binance, not staking.

I can't access nor transact with coin base from where I am for a long time now. I do know why. Some persons do transact with them without problem but I just can't. So not fair

Oh I see. I think I am confused with savings , thought both staking and saving are almost one and the same. I actually do savings in Binance, not staking.
When it comes to savings, the reward is too.low, the APR interest rate is slimmer than staking, and you have the chance to withdraw anytime.

I can't access nor transact with coin base from where I am for a long time now. I do know why. Some persons do transact with them without problem but I just can't. So anoying

Definitely coinbase is certainly a good legit platform for performing diverse cryptocurrency transactions,they're ranked amongst the best crypto wallets.

I don't think I need to include this wallet to the ones I have on my phone at present. As of now I'm making use of binance and you know it is good to have lesser wallet so you don't spread your asset unnecessarily.

View attachment 665
What is Coinbase

Coinbase is one of the oldest and most trusted wallets you can find on the internet. It was launched in 2012 and since then over 30 million people from more than 100 countries are using it.

Is Coinbase safe to use?

Coinbase is a real company that has it's own office in San Francisco. Since it was created back in 2012 the company has raised more than 500 million dollars from multiple investors.

View attachment 674
It's important to know that Coinbase is one of the only online wallets and exchanges that was never hacked in it's entire history. There have been a few hacking attempts but Coinbase always made sure to prevent their clients in time to avoid any potential hackers from stealing their coins.

Coinbase exchange

Coinbase is not only one of the biggest wallets, but it is also one of the biggest exchanges on the market.

Coinbase has around 40 coins/tokens available on their exchange platform that can be traded against each other or against fiat currencies. Trading pairs can be different,depending on the country where you live.

Coinbase fees

View attachment 670

View attachment 671

IIn addition to fees listed in the images above, Coinbase also charges a 0.5% fee every time you buy or sell cryptocurrencies.

When trading cryptocurrencies between each other the fees could go up to 2%. There is no fixed fee here as it depends on the market fluctuations.

Coinbase Pro

View attachment 672

Coinbase Pro is a Coinbase platform that is recommended for professional traders that want to have access to more trading tools and have lower fees. Initially this was called GDAX exchange but it was changed to Coinbase Pro in order for the platform to gain more popularity due to using its original brand name.

Here you can see a list of fees available on Coinbase Pro :

View attachment 668

View attachment 669

Aside from the lower fees and a more professional trading platform Coinbase Pro also has a FDIC insured meaning in case of anything bad happening to your funds you are entitled to receive up to 250.000$ back from the insurance.

Coinbase KYC

Perhaps one of the only things people consider as a disadvantage on Coinbase is the fact that you need to verify your identity before you can have access to the full package of services they offer. Down below you can see the verification levels of Coinbase

View attachment 673

How to register at Coinbase?

Visit Coinbase official website https://www.coinbase.com/, click on Get Started and create your account. You can use Coinbase on your desktop or you can download Coinbase mobile app.

Seriously, it's a very safe and one of the biggest most secured cryptocurrency wallet and website but the use of it is limited in my country. So, it's completely off my use.

When it comes to savings, the reward is too.low, the APR interest rate is slimmer than staking, and you have the chance to withdraw anytime.
Yeah , even the fixed savings can be withdrawn anytime , along with flexible savings. I think staking is much better than saving , since the profit is high and also staking is almost available in all the reputed wallets and exchanges.

Yeah , even the fixed savings can be withdrawn anytime , along with flexible savings. I think staking is much better than saving , since the profit is high and also staking is almost available in all the reputed wallets and exchanges.
Yes, I prefer staking than saving cos of the reward which is higher. I haven't staked much cos I prefer more of holding than it. I want to hold recognised coins for long period of time.

Yes, I prefer staking than saving cos of the reward which is higher. I haven't staked much cos I prefer more of holding than it. I want to hold recognised coins for long period of time.
If you are holdl a coin that you can comfortably stake , don't you think that it is a waste of coin because the coin will be idle in your wallet.

If you are holdl a coin that you can comfortably stake , don't you think that it is a waste of coin because the coin will be idle in your wallet.
You're right dear. It is better to stake than just holdl the coin so it won't become idle in the wallet. But don't you think that, fluctuations will affect the price when it is done.

I believe with all the information you dropped its safe to say you are sure about coinbase and have actually used it. Coinbase is indeed safe to use. I got introduced to Coinbase because of some games like bitcoin blast and the likes. Though i have not actually used it for any transaction.
Coinbase was my first go to go wallet. I started using it before Binance and other mobile wallets became popular. It's features and security is top notch but you can't trade due to restrictions placed on many countries.

I never used Coinbase before, cos of the restrictions it restricted the lower tier countries from using its full features I'm just not interested around the exchange site.

Honestly I don't really get the reason why coinbase restricts some countries from using their full functionality while binance does not. For me, binance is much better

That is still more better , there were people who were interested to hold Shiba coin for 2-3 years , is that a good idea? Shiba Coin is not an estab;lished coin though , are you holding it?

Coinbase would have gotten a better review from me if they were made available worldwide and not restricting people from certain countries using their wallet to transact
Coinbase wallet review to me is always legit because they are everywhere in the world and they gave access to people anywhere to use their wallet for transaction at any time of their convenience.

You're right dear. It is better to stake than just holdl the coin so it won't become idle in the wallet. But don't you think that, fluctuations will affect the price when it is done.
Not at all . The fluctuations is the same whether staked or in the wallet. The only situation where fluctuations is not suitable for it is in liquidity provision

Not at all . The fluctuations is the same whether staked or in the wallet. The only situation where fluctuations is not suitable for it is in liquidity provision
Hmm, it is quite risky too, cos we'll lose finance when the coin's value is dropping down. Their is no less risky investment around Cryptocurrency.

Coinbase is undoubtedly one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the whole wide world but the problem I have with them is that there is no full functionality for everyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back