Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
og-image.png
What is Coinbase

Coinbase is one of the oldest and most trusted wallets you can find on the internet. It was launched in 2012 and since then over 30 million people from more than 100 countries are using it.

Is Coinbase safe to use?

Coinbase is a real company that has it's own office in San Francisco. Since it was created back in 2012 the company has raised more than 500 million dollars from multiple investors.

Screenshot_20201110_042613.jpg
It's important to know that Coinbase is one of the only online wallets and exchanges that was never hacked in it's entire history. There have been a few hacking attempts but Coinbase always made sure to prevent their clients in time to avoid any potential hackers from stealing their coins.

Coinbase exchange

Coinbase is not only one of the biggest wallets, but it is also one of the biggest exchanges on the market.

Coinbase has around 40 coins/tokens available on their exchange platform that can be traded against each other or against fiat currencies. Trading pairs can be different,depending on the country where you live.

Coinbase fees

Screenshot_20201110_043250.jpg

Screenshot_20201110_043304.jpg

IIn addition to fees listed in the images above, Coinbase also charges a 0.5% fee every time you buy or sell cryptocurrencies.

When trading cryptocurrencies between each other the fees could go up to 2%. There is no fixed fee here as it depends on the market fluctuations.

Coinbase Pro

image.png

Coinbase Pro is a Coinbase platform that is recommended for professional traders that want to have access to more trading tools and have lower fees. Initially this was called GDAX exchange but it was changed to Coinbase Pro in order for the platform to gain more popularity due to using its original brand name.

Here you can see a list of fees available on Coinbase Pro :

Screenshot_20201110_043003.jpg

Screenshot_20201110_043027.jpg

Aside from the lower fees and a more professional trading platform Coinbase Pro also has a FDIC insured meaning in case of anything bad happening to your funds you are entitled to receive up to 250.000$ back from the insurance.

Coinbase KYC

Perhaps one of the only things people consider as a disadvantage on Coinbase is the fact that you need to verify your identity before you can have access to the full package of services they offer. Down below you can see the verification levels of Coinbase

Screenshot_20201110_044159.jpg

How to register at Coinbase?

Visit Coinbase official website https://www.coinbase.com/, click on Get Started and create your account. You can use Coinbase on your desktop or you can download Coinbase mobile app.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like using coinbase but I just wish that the limitations placed on my country hindering users from enjoying all the site has to offer is removed.

I like using coinbase but I just wish that the limitations placed on my country hindering users from enjoying all the site has to offer is removed.
yeah they can be too much, for example on coinbase pro basically half of the trading pairs are not available in my country

yeah they can be too much, for example on coinbase pro basically half of the trading pairs are not available in my country
That is why I focus less on the site because it is too restrictive for me. I agree that it is a great site to use.

Agree coinbase is one of the best online wallets but it still not my option to store big money
I don't use it because it has restrictions to my country to convert it local bank and swapping of coins.
I wish to know why it is not an option for storing big money?.

Coinbase is a good network for trading cryptocoin and storing and in terms of transactions, they do it easily and their exchange rate is good

Even though coinbase does not allow me withdraw to bank directly, I love the wallet as it helps me receive my payment from some sites that pay only via the wallet. It's cool and presents easy usage.

Yes coinbase wallet is absolutely legit tested and trusted by me. I have been using the wallet for some years now no issues with. the wallet the last time I checked it's still working perfectly, no negative reviews people are happy with the wallet cos it doesn't disappoint.

I also don't use coinbase in trustwallet or binance only, others say the coinbase wallet is ok, he has a lot of market strategy that if you stock up on crypto, widraw and hold .. he still has a lot of users in coinbase, he is still legit.

View attachment 665
What is Coinbase

Coinbase is one of the oldest and most trusted wallets you can find on the internet. It was launched in 2012 and since then over 30 million people from more than 100 countries are using it.

Is Coinbase safe to use?

Coinbase is a real company that has it's own office in San Francisco. Since it was created back in 2012 the company has raised more than 500 million dollars from multiple investors.

View attachment 674
It's important to know that Coinbase is one of the only online wallets and exchanges that was never hacked in it's entire history. There have been a few hacking attempts but Coinbase always made sure to prevent their clients in time to avoid any potential hackers from stealing their coins.

Coinbase exchange

Coinbase is not only one of the biggest wallets, but it is also one of the biggest exchanges on the market.

Coinbase has around 40 coins/tokens available on their exchange platform that can be traded against each other or against fiat currencies. Trading pairs can be different,depending on the country where you live.

Coinbase fees

View attachment 670

View attachment 671

IIn addition to fees listed in the images above, Coinbase also charges a 0.5% fee every time you buy or sell cryptocurrencies.

When trading cryptocurrencies between each other the fees could go up to 2%. There is no fixed fee here as it depends on the market fluctuations.

Coinbase Pro

View attachment 672

Coinbase Pro is a Coinbase platform that is recommended for professional traders that want to have access to more trading tools and have lower fees. Initially this was called GDAX exchange but it was changed to Coinbase Pro in order for the platform to gain more popularity due to using its original brand name.

Here you can see a list of fees available on Coinbase Pro :

View attachment 668

View attachment 669

Aside from the lower fees and a more professional trading platform Coinbase Pro also has a FDIC insured meaning in case of anything bad happening to your funds you are entitled to receive up to 250.000$ back from the insurance.

Coinbase KYC

Perhaps one of the only things people consider as a disadvantage on Coinbase is the fact that you need to verify your identity before you can have access to the full package of services they offer. Down below you can see the verification levels of Coinbase

View attachment 673

How to register at Coinbase?

Visit Coinbase official website https://www.coinbase.com/, click on Get Started and create your account. You can use Coinbase on your desktop or you can download Coinbase mobile app.
  • Earn money online fast
Well, I'm not a very consistent user of coinbase although i use it Time to time.
Coinbase has been in existence for long and it has very good reputation out there.
Coinbase is also quite easy to use.. It's cool

Concerning coinbase, i would say, yes coinbase wallet is absolutely legit tested and trusted by me. I have been using the wallet for some years now no issues with. the wallet the last time I checked it's still working perfectly, no negative reviews people are happy with the wallet becausr t never disappoints them

Great review on coinbase you have done there, idsuggest luno wallet though, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Luno wallet is very good and user friendly

The Coinbase mobile wallet for iOS and Android allows you to access your Coinbase account to send, receive, buy, and sell bitcoin. Mobile wallets are almost always "light" clients in that they do not store a full copy of the blockchain.

I heard about coinbase when a writing sit I worked on offered to pay via coinbase. I received one quarter of bitcoin in 2016 from a site called Blogjob

I started using coinbase to receive payments from a survey site last year, then I also used it to receive my payment from bizdustry. It's a legit wallet.

Coinbase is a legit cryptocurrency exchange site that has been legit for more than five years now. The only challenge is that it's services are not fully available in my country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back