CoinAdster.com Scam or Legit

cinderella

Familiar Face
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
1-what's CoinAdster.com?
coinadster home.JPG CoinAdster is an online platform where members can earn from various activities such as collecting from faucet every 5 minutes, viewing PTC ads, completing shortlinks and completing surveys and other tasks.

2-Can I join CoinAdster.com?

Anybody can join the site. It would only take less than a minute to register.

3-How much can I earn from this faucet?:

We can earn from 3.45 to 4,600 bits or satoshis every five minutes

coinadster.JPG

-We can also earn bits from viewing PTC ads

-We can earn bits from completing shorltinks

-We can earn from completing surveys from a third-party site such as Theorem, Wannads, Offertoro, OfferDaddy, and other survey sites.

-We can also earn from referring others

4-How can I join the faucet:
Joining the site is easy and fast.
* Click on the link: https://coinadster.com
* Create a username of your choice and place your email, desired password, agree with the terms and condition and click register
* Confirm your email so to activate your account.
* Congratulations! You can now start earning.
5-what's the minimum payout?
There are two ways to request payment from the site.
FaucetPay – the minimum is 1000 bits or satoshis
Bitcoin Wallet – the minimum is 10,000 bits or satoshis
6-what's your experience with this faucet?
I have been a member of this faucet for a while and I can say, I have a great experience working with them. Here is a screenshot of my payments.
payment.JPG

Here's additional tip:
Watch out for the 1-minute claim promo which allow member to roll the faucet every 1 minute for 2 to 3 hours.

Coinadster is a great faucet. The withdrawal amount is low as well so you can easily reach it in a few days, unlike other faucets that have really high withdrawal limits. The one feature that i especially like on this faucet is the fact that there is a happy hour and that you are able to claim every minute during this time so you can really do well for yourself in terms of faucet earnings. It is not large earnings, but as a faucet it is pretty good in my opinion.

the site is really promising in our opinion since we contact the Admins always for Advertising deals. The Admin responded very cooperatively and we view him as a businessman. Coin Adster lets you earn with different cool features like Faucet, PTC (Paid-to-Click), Offerwalls, Achievements, Contests, Shortlink, & Jobs. We analyzed every earning aspect of Coin Adster.So it's a legit site

Are they still paying out? On doing some research about this site, I’ve learned they aren’t playing out as promised and several negative reviews about the same!

Coinadster was good when they newly came and their earnings is also great but for some time now making a withdrawal has been difficult, infact like the guy up there said I also have a pending payment up till now and have message them about it and up till now my payment has not been done.

Coinadster was good when they newly came and their earnings is also great but for some time now making a withdrawal has been difficult, infact like the guy up there said I also have a pending payment up till now and have message them about it and up till now my payment has not been done.
This just got me discouraged to give it a try one more time. I remember I did register on the site but when I lost the time to visit my earning sites, I forgot about it to come back when I started earning again. I hope you would still be able to get your payment.

Coinadster is a great faucet. The withdrawal amount is low as well so you can easily reach it in a few days, unlike other faucets that have really high withdrawal limits. The one feature that i especially like on this faucet is the fact that there is a happy hour and that you are able to claim every minute during this time so you can really do well for yourself in terms of faucet earnings. It is not large earnings, but as a faucet it is pretty good in my opinion.
How much do you earn form this site?

How much do you earn form this site?
Typically, I tend to withdraw from the site about 1000 Satoshi every two to three days if I am not on the site constantly. With the rising Bitcoin price this is relatively good. However, I think that if you spend more time active on the short links and so forth that you can probably earn a lot more.

Ive been looking for a site to earn some Bitcoin Satoshi for a while. This looks great.

The problem I had with most faucets is the high withdrawal threshold, like 20k or 40k Satoshi.

Maybe they've stopped paying, because in the review, many people are complaining that they have not been paid for a week now, and that's a sign of something my mind is actually telling me, it may be different from what you think, lolz so why not check it out yourself

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back