What's new

Coin-farm REVIEW: SCAM OR LEGIT?

vest1992

➡ WHAT IS Coin-farm? ⬅

Coin-farm.net is a passive income platform that rewards the most, the investors (even the ones who invest just 11$) who also bring refferals. The site still looks like a really good made ponzi scheme,i do not suggest you to invest in this site, because to withdraw you must have ''gold'' and having ''gold'' means you must have active refferals. What means an active refferal is the one who invested in the game. Though it can pay out when you know you can share to a lot of people that can also share to many others. On the site you have to buy birds that lay eggs, afterwards you sell the eggs and receive silver for buying more birds and for withdrawal. As you can see in the image below the eggs you sell split in two 70% to the account for buying more birds and 30% to the account for withdrawal. You can also get more silver for buying birds from Daily Bonus and refferals.

1604045292059.png

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

After testing and investing in this platform for a short period of time I understood how things work, I have invested $11 USD I already get back my investment after three months of sharing my refferal link. Now almost four months passed and as you can see in the 2nd image below I have been paid out back my investment and I can withdraw $4.13 USD (the sum of Gold on your account). On the long run this site can pay really well, I invested $11 USD I withdrew $37.19 USD and at the moment I can take out $4 USD

1604045346095.png 1604045420869.png 1604045705058.png

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://coin-farm.net/?r=1551349 - you just have to fill in your username, email, and a password.
2. Check the Tutorial buy birds and collect all eggs.
3. Invite more friends who are interested in a passive income.
4. To earn faster invest( I am not telling you to do it, even though it would help me, study the information and see if it fits your mindsets, do not invest to much if you do it, better focus on getting refferals). Enjoy!

If you have any comments, questions, or any experiences with Coin-Farm yourself, I would love to hear from you in a comment below.

what do you mean your credentials couldn t be validated ? you didn t confirm your e-mail ?

How does these app works,really need to try one .

Read the original post, please. @vest1992 explains the application in detail, if you have any more questions please ask and we'll happy to be at assistance to help.

➡ WHAT IS Coin-farm? ⬅

Coin-farm.net is a passive income platform that rewards the most, the investors (even the ones who invest just 11$) who also bring refferals. The site still looks like a really good made ponzi scheme,i do not suggest you to invest in this site, because to withdraw you must have ''gold'' and having ''gold'' means you must have active refferals. What means an active refferal is the one who invested in the game. Though it can pay out when you know you can share to a lot of people that can also share to many others. On the site you have to buy birds that lay eggs, afterwards you sell the eggs and receive silver for buying more birds and for withdrawal. As you can see in the image below the eggs you sell split in two 70% to the account for buying more birds and 30% to the account for withdrawal. You can also get more silver for buying birds from Daily Bonus and refferals.

View attachment 195

After testing and investing in this platform for a short period of time I understood how things work, I have invested $11 USD I already get back my investment after three months of sharing my refferal link. Now almost four months passed and as you can see in the 2nd image below I have been paid out back my investment and I can withdraw $4.13 USD (the sum of Gold on your account). On the long run this site can pay really well, I invested $11 USD I withdrew $37.19 USD and at the moment I can take out $4 USD

View attachment 196View attachment 197View attachment 198

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://coin-farm.net/?r=1551349 - you just have to fill in your username, email, and a password.
4. To earn faster invest( I am not telling you to do it, even though it would help me, study the information and see if it fits your mindsets, do not invest to much if you do it, better focus on getting refferals). Enjoy!

If you have any comments, questions, or any experiences with Coin-Farm yourself, I would love to hear from you in a comment below.

➡ WHAT IS Coin-farm? ⬅

View attachment 195

View attachment 196View attachment 197View attachment 198

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

Hello, good evening!
Interesting this game! How many active referrals do you have to have to get paid?

Hello, good evening!
Interesting this game! How many active referrals do you have to have to get paid?
there is not a limit about that, you can get paid without referrals. so if you are interested you can try it without even investing in it.

It would be cool to see the biz plan for this. I mean, do you think they will come out ahead on this? Who wouldn't like to have a forum like this - paying a vending machine income (passive income)?

you can withdraw on long term without referral but with replenishment :) you need to buy birds I have like 9x 9x 9x 9x 9x 5x 3x from each bird!

Coinfarm is a legit platform but you won't get any profit without actif referrals they
need to invest in the platform however if you can invite actif referrals you can make good income from this website

Coinfarm is a legit platform but you won't get any profit without actif referrals they
need to invest in the platform however if you can invite actif referrals you can make good income from this website
Active referrals are also the referrals that do not replenish ^_^ just wanted to say

I think that you need a lot of active referrals to be eligible to cash out , I was in this site but I find it very hard to get the points required then I left it .

coin-farm is the faithful copy of coin-birds. I'm currently working with coin-birds, but I need to get a reff to make gold. otherwise I can't withdraw ...

coin-farm is the faithful copy of coin-birds. I'm currently working with coin-birds, but I need to get a reff to make gold. otherwise I can't withdraw ...
actually, at one point when you manage to buy several birds, the gold grows gently each week, not by much but it grows. This is what I have :

1606251623263.png

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back