What's new

Coin-farm REVIEW: SCAM OR LEGIT?

I believe you need lots of active referrals to be able to withdraw which I don't have. So I can't do it because from what I have read it is not profitable for me. But any one that have internet should try it out as long as you have chains of friends that are willing and able to try it out.
As I said earlier this is not true, even though it is made as pyramid you can still earn without many referrals.

As I said earlier this is not true, even though it is made as pyramid you can still earn without many referrals.
I understand but how many referrals do I need to have before I can withdraw? What are the methods of payment available? Do they accept Nigerians ?
These and more are the questions I asked myself before coming to such conclusion.

I understand but how many referrals do I need to have before I can withdraw? What are the methods of payment available? Do they accept Nigerians ?
These and more are the questions I asked myself before coming to such conclusion.
There is no country limit or referral limit,

There is no country limit or referral limit,
I've checked and signed up there. Indeed, this is quite interesting because there are many payment options provided. But it looks like if you don't make an investment. There is little to be had. Even after investing. Must have a referral to get more bonuses. Am I right?

I've checked and signed up there. Indeed, this is quite interesting because there are many payment options provided. But it looks like if you don't make an investment. There is little to be had. Even after investing. Must have a referral to get more bonuses. Am I right?
You don t get bonuses, but you can buy more birds, which will bring you income faster.

You don t get bonuses, but you can buy more birds, which will bring you income faster.
I am looking for an egg sale. Only 30% of the exchange can be withdrawn to a paypal or payeer wallet. The remaining 70% goes to purchases. I only have 2 green birds. Very few eggs are produced. Even with 459 eggs. Only 1 silver coin for withdrawal that I got.

I am looking for an egg sale. Only 30% of the exchange can be withdrawn to a paypal or payeer wallet. The remaining 70% goes to purchases. I only have 2 green birds. Very few eggs are produced. Even with 459 eggs. Only 1 silver coin for withdrawal that I got.
it grows with time for example I didn t get any referrals in the last 2-3 months at all, and my gold raised and I have checked and none of them invested, most of them were at 250 silver just as a new account.

it grows with time for example I didn t get any referrals in the last 2-3 months at all, and my gold raised and I have checked and none of them invested, most of them were at 250 silver just as a new account.
I hope this site lasts very long so that I can collect lots of coins to buy and buy lots of birds. 250 silver for per referral. It's not that bad.

Are you really sure this pays because for me it looks like a well thought out , well planned ponzi scheme, someone told me that it paid him $1 and that $1 is the minimum withdrawal day for instance I sign up now, what is the guarantee I will get my money back how long will it take for me to get my money back. Will they pay without investment, or referrals?

I think this site will be scam sooner or later , see the design of this site it is not sophisticated and as I think it is a Russian site as I know Russia has the lion's share of scam sites , I was deceived many times by their sites .

Coinfarm is a legit platform but you won't get any profit without actif referrals they need to invest in the platform however if you can invite active referrals you can make good income from this website.

We have been hearing different kinds of names I mean the names of the apps and some who claim they are giving out free money, and sometimes times it makes me laugh, when somebody you don't even know someone you have not even seen for the first time is promising you free money, and then telling you what you must do to receive your money.

I have not tried this website, but it seems that it is a scam. They might be paying before but now almost every review site on the internet has marked them as scam, so I think we can safely say that they no longer pay. Some have even claimed that Coin Farm was a ponzi scheme. Regardless of whatever they were, it seems that Coin Farm has become a scam site.

Me too I was a member of sites like that as coin farm , money birds , golden birds but all of them only pay for few time then they SCAM people .
Because no one is paying you free money for no work if someone will pay you money it is for a work given but not for nothing. But the big surprise that people invest even 100 $ in these kind of websites.

Because no one is paying you free money for no work if someone will pay you money it is for a work given but not for nothing. But the big surprise that people invest even 100 $ in these kind of websites.
I think that investing 100€ in such sites is like throwing them from the window , and yes none paying from doing meaningless things so we should choose our sites carefully .

I am not here to doubt if the site is working or not, but you just succeeded in telling us how the site works and never told us if you have invested or not and how much. And there is no single payment proofs to encourage intending members. It is just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back