What's new

Coin-farm REVIEW: SCAM OR LEGIT?

I have been registered on Coin-Birds for too many months, but I have not yet asked for the redeem, because since I am without referrals, I can only collect peanuts there now.
For this reason, I ask: Is there a difference between this Coin-Farm and Coin-Birds, which to my appearance they look like identical?
Thank you.

I have been registered on Coin-Birds for too many months, but I have not yet asked for the redeem, because since I am without referrals, I can only collect peanuts there now.
For this reason, I ask: Is there a difference between this Coin-Farm and Coin-Birds, which to my appearance they look like identical?
Thank you.
Yes even you have thousands of coins you can cashout 40 % of your investment or 30 % of investment of referral means coins are just a number then if you invest you have to bring investors to have more gold or crystal to cashout.

➡ WHAT IS Coin-farm? ⬅

Coin-farm.net is a passive income platform that rewards the most, the investors (even the ones who invest just 11$) who also bring refferals. The site still looks like a really good made ponzi scheme,i do not suggest you to invest in this site, because to withdraw you must have ''gold'' and having ''gold'' means you must have active refferals. What means an active refferal is the one who invested in the game. Though it can pay out when you know you can share to a lot of people that can also share to many others. On the site you have to buy birds that lay eggs, afterwards you sell the eggs and receive silver for buying more birds and for withdrawal. As you can see in the image below the eggs you sell split in two 70% to the account for buying more birds and 30% to the account for withdrawal. You can also get more silver for buying birds from Daily Bonus and refferals.

View attachment 195

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

After testing and investing in this platform for a short period of time I understood how things work, I have invested $11 USD I already get back my investment after three months of sharing my refferal link. Now almost four months passed and as you can see in the 2nd image below I have been paid out back my investment and I can withdraw $4.13 USD (the sum of Gold on your account). On the long run this site can pay really well, I invested $11 USD I withdrew $37.19 USD and at the moment I can take out $4 USD

View attachment 196View attachment 197View attachment 198

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://coin-farm.net/?r=1551349 - you just have to fill in your username, email, and a password.
2. Check the Tutorial buy birds and collect all eggs.
3. Invite more friends who are interested in a passive income.
4. To earn faster invest( I am not telling you to do it, even though it would help me, study the information and see if it fits your mindsets, do not invest to much if you do it, better focus on getting refferals). Enjoy!

If you have any comments, questions, or any experiences with Coin-Farm yourself, I would love to hear from you in a comment below.
In as much as this appear or looks legit,it will be difficult for people to join the platform especially when the mode of payment is not accessible to all and we have not seen your withdrawal.

Wait, if I get you correctly; do you mean even after investing your $11 you still need to refer to get rewards or payments? That's unfair and I assure you this wouldn't fly.
People would doubt this platform a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back