greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
I was curious what people on bizd like better to wake you up in the morning. Coffee or tea? I prefer black coffee in the morning. The slight bitter bite of the roasted coffee bean really makes getting up worth it for me.

Also how do you like your brewed beverage served? Milk and sugar or plain?

I don't prefer them both haha, I like to drink milk in the morning with some sweets.
I like to drink tea only in the afternoon but I never drink coffee (I know it's weird to hear that a man never drink a coffee but it's the truth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)

Coffee includes a higher caffein boost if you would like it and it's 4x the antioxidants of tea while not the halide that affects the thyroid.

My wife prefers tea, I in person love occasional (although I drink both).

In moderation each area unit fine, in excess something is dangerous.

I don't like to drink cofee alone i like to drink milk with some cofee in the morning im drinking
tea only sometimes in parties but i think most of peoples prefer to drink cofee in the morning

Neither .. i eat some eags in the morning and drink a fruits jus ... sometimes my work mates bring an extra coffe for me but i really don't prefer it ... it's not healthy for me

I was curious what people on bizd like better to wake you up in the morning. Coffee or tea? I prefer black coffee in the morning. The slight bitter bite of the roasted coffee bean really makes getting up worth it for me.

I love coffee, it fascinates me, in the morning, mid-morning, afternoon and evening. Any time is good.

I love take tea in the morning because it keeps me active all day and then and I manage my online business well and it give strength to me and my brain and also open my mind and i enjoy whole and feel fresh.

I am not coffee or tea lover 😒,
I'm am amazed How much people are fond of coffee.
All my friends drink tea almost five times in a day but I don't drink coffee or tea even once in a week.
Anyone early morning coffee is effective source of refreshment but still i don't love coffee

I thing tea is best in the morning and I get starting my morning with tea. There are more nicotine in coffee than tea. So, Avoid to take more nicotine in the time of morning. But only tea, is not comfortable for health in the time of morning.

I don't like coffee as is not actually good for me, early in the morning I would take something like tea and milk I might decide to add bread or some slides off ripe plantain, the last time I took coffee it was extremely horrible for me as i didn't have peace in my stomach, well I when i meet the physician they said i was having indigestion , something have never had before,i suspected the coffee i took,i decide not to ever took it again.i don't want something to give me problem

I like tea during the whole day but Sometime i just want coffee to have so in lorning i would prefer coffee it brings energy to me which is necessary to do the work for the whole day
Post automatically merged:

I like tea during the whole day but Sometime i just want coffee to have so in lorning i would prefer coffee it brings energy to me which is necessary to do the work for the whole day

For me I love taking coffee in the morning instead of tea. My job is a very stressful one and I need to be sharp and energetic. So coffee is best for me because it contains caffeine which is essential for me to get through my day.

both coffee and tea can be taken at anytime. but I will till prefer coffee in the morning to tea, tea can be taken or should be taken at anytime, it's medicinal and it can be taken anytime, though people take coffees too any time, but it is often taken in the morning.

Morning is coffee time, with a dash of milk and some sugar for me.

Afternoon or evening, is tea time. It's just soothing, especially when brewed just right, with lots of cloves.

Usually people like to drink coffee in the morning that it ends up cheaper But I like to drink tea and I'm crazy And my daily routine is that I drink tea twice a day. Which relieves the tiredness of my day.. But sweet use very little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back