What's new

Coding by self teaching or being taught

Oh yeah. In fact, a lot of the topmost coders worldwide didn't learn by staying under someone or being mentored. It's a practical thing and it's practical application determines how creative you'll be. So, don't rely on someone to teach you

Being taught bus the best but you will always need to research yourself and discover more. You can not be taught absolutely everything, so I think self teaching will always be constant.

Yes it's very possible, I know of someone some time back who claimed to have learnt the skills by himself, he took alot of free materials from Google and YouTube and from there he started practicing, trying new things after a year he became an expert.

If you like you can go to an institution, or you learn it by yourself or you can as well forget about it.
The cup is on your table but remember the future is today.

I think both of them are important in terms of education and learning terms .
You need them all as a true students you need to cultivate them all

Everyone knows it's easier when we are being taught something by someone who already knows it compared to us learning from scratch our selves, not that it's impossible to do though

To some extend, you can self teach yourself but to become all round expert in coding, you will be needing a tutor to put you through. Coding is a child's play, at some point you need someone else to link some secret or short cut to some certain stuffs in coding.

So me and my guys were arguing if one can become an expert in basic front end developement by teaching themselves by taking courses on udemy or other similar sites, using applications like sololearn and w3schools or one must be taught in an institution
Its possible to learn on your own, but it will take time and a lot of painful mistakes. I would rather go for a paid course if it's affordable or get a mentor.

So me and my guys were arguing if one can become an expert in basic front end developement by teaching themselves by taking courses on udemy or other similar sites, using applications like sololearn and w3schools or one must be taught in an institution
I don't think staying under someone to learn is a bad ideas but the most important thing is what you sit to practice on your own remains with you forever,

One cannot become a successful coder only by learning what's there is the course book and writing for the exam. It's practical knowledge and out of box thinking in coding that can be done with self taught or by joining any online course in Udemy or coursera that can help bring expertise in coding field. Institutions can only teach you the outline of the subject.

Its possible to learn on your own, but it will take time and a lot of painful mistakes. I would rather go for a paid course if it's affordable or get a mentor

I don't want to rule out the effect of mentor especially while learning isme online skills but that doesn't mean they cannot be learnt all by oneself.

Learning alone will cost you alot of mistakes and probably damages and waste of time so I suggest you get a home tutor or you get registered in an institution

Yes it's tru and it can be possible because I have come across alot of people most especially my friends who are doing good as they learned by themselves. so it's possible to.

Youcan actually be taught online and gain the neccesary knowledge that you desire,because the age has actually grown in such a way that can acheive anything from the comfort ofyour home.

Learning things by yourself is possible when you browse and do research on it but you find out that that way you can't be an expert. You must have to learn and be guided by someone to become an expert. Some of the things we learn online people make videos so that we can see and practice it and we will always go back to ask questions to get clarity on things we find difficult. Teaching yourself is possible but you need an experts guide or supervision to become good in it.

cooding is a great thing but I think both of them are very important,cooding your self is just like getting used to a dress or food you won't have the intention of doing it often but when you invite someone into it ,it will be great, two heads are better than one

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back