Coding and Web development

Damismiling

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I registered for a professional certification course on web development , but to my surprise we were not taught how to code to develop our website , I mean using HTML tags and the likes, instead we where introduce to using frameworks that you can easily drag and drop, without necessarily coding

Now my question is , with the look of things is that coding is not really needed again before you can become a professional web developer?

This reminds me of my tutorial in Dreamweaver. My tutor was a German so you can imagine the difficulty in learning because he was a strict guy and always go for quality. Dreamweaver is a software that provides the frames for the webpage. It makes life easier then coding HTML for the design. I actually enjoyed Dreamweaver although I did not pursue that line because I am color blind and I have a low aptitude with the aesthetic designs. That is my weakness.
  • Become a professional web developer
  • Creations

I registered for a professional certification course on web development , but to my surprise we were not taught how to code to develop our website , I mean using HTML tags and the likes, instead we where introduce to using frameworks that you can easily drag and drop, without necessarily coding

Now my question is , with the look of things is that coding is not really needed again before you can become a professional web developer?
Coding is needed in the other way round if you're using HTML to customize your website project. But currently now is not that necessary, understanding the functionality of HTML, CSS and JAVASCRIPT is essential for your website development.

Well, I can category tell you that coding is still really needed in web development because there are some very good dynamic website this days that require both good Frontend, Backend and APIs. So if you are not very good in coding, there is no way that you can cop with high demands clients changes.

First off, you need to know that a web developer is not a web designer. So, no, Photoshop is not required for you to be a web developer. Developers write code, designers design.

Second, all you really need to focus on is JavaScript. Everything else is a branch of JavaScript that you will figure out through learning JavaScript. Except CSS, of course, but there’s no CSS issue that can’t be fixed in a few moments or with quick advice from another developer, so thorough CSS knowledge isn’t as crucial

Coding is very important as a software engineer, programmer and designer. I guess maybe the course you registered for did not include lectures on programming codes and if you can ask them for other features that you are interested in learning. By asking you stand a chance of been taught or refer to somewhere else if they do not offer such course.

Yes these days you really don't need to have a deep knowledge of coding, when I was first introduced I was taught with html tags on notepad, even now I have forgotten all about it. These days it is easier to create websites with WordPress and the likes.

Code is the foundation of every single website or computer app that you've ever used. Much like building a bridge, coding a website or app is all about piecing together small pieces of code into something larger and more functional.

What you'll learn​

• Build websites and webapps
  • Build HTML-based mobile apps
  • Get a job as a junior web developer
  • Bid for projects on freelance websites
  • Start their own online business
  • Be a comfortable front-end developer
  • Be proficient with databases and server-side languages

With the availability of open source content management systems (and also premium content management systems), I don't think you actually need a coding skills to design and develop website as long as you know how to use a certain content management system.

If you have paid to learn web development from the scratch then they are ripping you off. Though site builders might be part of the scheme but they shouldn't be all.

If you want to be successful when it comes to building a website for monetary aspect, then you should consider learning web design. Designing a website to look superb, saves you money you could've used to pay externals to fix your site for you. And that will enable you manage your website, know how to build the SSL strong by buying domain and hosting plan.

Coding is not an absolutely necessary skill that one we need before going into the web design profession because there are now several website that gives anyone even if you don't have any idea about coding, the ability to create their website.

With coding skill you can create a website using your own software clone, script to encode a website from the scratch. No need to use free system software like wix or wordpress to create one. With programming experience you can create a unique self hosted website that can very much scintillating than the free hosting type.

I have also registered on a couple of coding and web development courses on udemy but I have not been able to continue with the courses. I design website on wordpres and want to learn programming

I have also registered on a couple of coding and web development courses on udemy but I have not been able to continue with the courses. I design website on wordpres and want to learn programming
Yes, its nice to learn program your fellow country person @Mika is a programmer, she can be of help to you to lecture you the basics at programming. I've taken my time to watch some tutorial videos at YouTube to get basic knowledge around it. Soon I'll enroll full-time skill acquisition via programming.

Coding is very important as a software developer you need know all about coding so deeper your knowledge it, so it is very important to learn about coding.

Very soon coding will be computerized to the point that the stress I'm coding will no longer be in existence, that's python In progress for you.

That will be nice to see Python reducing the stress around coding. Coding is all about technical, if one isn't technically ready for it then their is no point trying to code for a living.

Coding and programming are new age skills that would be needed now and concerning web development not enough coding knowledge would be required to an extent

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back