Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS COCOON MDR?

Cocoon My Data Rewards is a rewards application by selling anonymous behavioral data. This application does not collect personally identifiable information.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH COCOON MDR?

It is in accordance with the activities in it. The more activities, the more that can be collected.
use this app to access all sites to get more. Make it the default application other than chrome.

- Location count
- Mobile page views
- Desktop page views (USA only)

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is $ 5 via paypal

HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Register here
2. Download the application in the PlayStore
3. As many page views
4. Withdraw

This is my dashboard. I get a little from this application because I don't make it the default for accessing the internet. (problem in translating language).
Screenshot-20201220-185310.jpg

This is a good way to make some dollars online as a freelancer but I think the review should be more than this plus you should have posted a payment proof to convince those who will love to get engaged in this platform

This is a good way to make some dollars online as a freelancer but I think the review should be more than this plus you should have posted a payment proof to convince those who will love to get engaged in this platform
There are no assignments or jobs there. You only need to use this application as a default to access the internet. If you usually use chrome. Change to Cocoon MDR. For now I haven't asked for payment as you can see. My balance is less than the minimum withdrawal.

WHAT IS COCOON MDR?

Cocoon My Data Rewards is a rewards application by selling anonymous behavioral data. This application does not collect personally identifiable information.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH COCOON MDR?

It is in accordance with the activities in it. The more activities, the more that can be collected.
use this app to access all sites to get more. Make it the default application other than chrome.

- Location count
- Mobile page views
- Desktop page views (USA only)

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is $ 5 via paypal

HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Register here
2. Download the application in the PlayStore
3. As many page views
4. Withdraw

This is my dashboard. I get a little from this application because I don't make it the default for accessing the internet. (problem in translating language).
Screenshot-20201220-185310.jpg
It's the first time I've seen or heard about this site ... it looks promising, however, it's not clear to me ... is it a PTC app? What other types of tasks should you perform to generate profits? Before proceeding to download the app I would like to see proof of payment, if possible

It's the first time I've seen or heard about this site ... it looks promising, however, it's not clear to me ... is it a PTC app? What other types of tasks should you perform to generate profits? Before proceeding to download the app I would like to see proof of payment, if possible
The way to generate this application is like you are using chrome. There are no assignments or missions. You only need to make this application your chrome replacement to access the internet. The application will count the number of pages you view on the internet and calculate your location (your movement / trip). For now I haven't reached the minimum withdrawal.

Come on bro show us your proof of payment, so we can be sure of what we are really working on and whom we are dealing with, I have always said it bro, if you post your proof of payment here, watch out how many persons that will join, some people are moved by what they see,

have you reached the minimum payment, are you still working with this site? I also want a proof of payment, please, if it doesn't bother you, I want to take it seriously :)

I like this app already, the interface or UI design shall I say is amazing and looks very attractive.
The fact that you can just make it your default browser and earn is amazing - though I think they should try to input the translation option.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back