What's new

Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi

None of them, they are killing you slowly, true they taste good but health is more important then temporary pleasure, think on long term instead of short term.

I prefer both but i think Pepsi better
None of them, they are killing you slowly, true they taste good but health is more important then temporary pleasure, think on long term instead of short term.
the only negatif is the high sugar they contain 11g/100Ml but that's won't a problem if you just drink Soda once or twice in each week

Most people think they are kind of the same but if you've been drinking them for a long time you'll tell the difference. I prefer Coca Cola but Pepsi is not bad neither

Well Coca cola still used cocaine in it but in small quantities, you know that secret ingredient, in history they said they were using it. Now it s secret :))

Your preferred soda?​

Coca-Cola or Pepsi ? :)
I prefer pepsi, I drink it once every two months or more, it's very addictive, and it often hurts. I love it and you should be careful with excess

I prefer the natural juice, if I didn't find it I can't drink.
Coca, Pepsi and the other kinds are completely unhealthy to your body and you should avoid them due to plenty of consequences (obesity, cancers and many also...)

I prefer pepsi, I drink it once every two months or more, it's very addictive, and it often hurts. I love it and you should be careful with excess
once every two months or more..

those are rookie numbers! :D

Doesn't seem to be very addicting, I used to drink coca cola zero everyday. Now that's addictive..

Pepsi is indeed tasty and in my second place of coke drinks but Coca cola is much more tastier than Pepsi in my opinion it's simply more pure and strong it's taste is greatly better. I was always drinking Coca cola and not pepsi I mean there were times when I was drinking Pepsi but Cola was always my first choice over the other cokes. I was always so annoyed by the restaurants which had only Pepsi in purpose in their places and it really annoyed me because I prefer Coca cola but I was still enjoying of Pepsi after all I didn't have a choice.

Most people think they are kind of the same but if you've been drinking them for a long time you'll tell the difference. I prefer Coca Cola but Pepsi is not bad neither

I can take both without having to bother about what differentiates them. Over here, I drink Pepsi more since it is cheaper than Coca-Cola in my area. So, to save cost, I always like to drink more of Pepsi instead of taking Coca-Cola.

Unfortunately, I no longer drink Coca-Cola or Pepsi. This is as a result of finding out the chemical content of both drinks and how defective they work against our system because of the sugar content that they come with.

There was a YouTube video that I watch that shows exactly how those soft drinks react to our system and I knew from that day that it is not something healthy for someone to consume.

I always used to be someone who drank Coca-Cola but will admit that after Pepsi Max was released and I tried that, going back to Coca-Cola never felt the same and the taste seemed to be more bland compared to Pepsi Max.

Now I tend to if I am looking for a fizzy drink go for Pepsi Max.

I can take both without having to bother about what differentiates them. Over here, I drink Pepsi more since it is cheaper than Coca-Cola in my area. So, to save cost, I always like to drink more of Pepsi instead of taking Coca-Cola.

For me, it is not about saving costs that I don't take either Pepsi or Coca-Cola but simply because of the health implication of drinking either of them causes the person who takes them that makes me not to consider drinking them for any reason whatsoever.

If I am feeling that my body needs anything to boost my energy levels, I would rather get glucose and take but not take any soft drink.

I actually inter change them but to be honest i would have to favour coca-cola against pepsi here.It has an amazing taste and it really chills my throat after an open gullet.It is am awesome drink which i take once in a while as carbonated drinks are not recommended to be drunk regularly.

I actually inter change them but to be honest i would have to favour coca-cola against pepsi here.It has an amazing taste and it really chills my throat after an open gullet.It is am awesome drink which i take once in a while as carbonated drinks are not recommended to be drunk regularly.

I have noticed that there are a lot of people who are likely going to pick Coca-Cola ahead of Pepsi, and it could be because of situations such as this. They have gotten used to that taste of Coca-Cola and can't feel the same way when they take Pepsi.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back