What's new

Cloud mining does it still worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that it was great to make it easy for someone to make a world of corrupt mining without a big investment. If you don't know where to start, but want to get into the game and if you think the financial risk is acceptable, cloud mining is a very first step. As you become a miner, you become familiar with language, action, and setups.

Cloud mining is still profitable if one invest in legit cloud Mining sites . This serves as a source of passive earning for the person.

Cloud mining is still very much profitable but a risky venture nonetheless, making profits in any kind of mining activities depends on the price of the cryptocurrency you were mining as at the expiration of your mining contract.

Does cloud mining still profitable
It all depends on the project. Today it is difficult to choose a project that will work for a long time and you will get your investment back. Every New Cloud Mining Project Is A Scam They Have No Technical Resources This Is A Conventional Hyip Project. A cloud mining project that has no cost of electricity is SCAM. I have been involved in mining for a long time and I have lost at least $ 5000 in SCAM cloud mining projects

Does cloud mining still profitable and worth venturing into,what are the processes of becoming successful in the mining.
I don't think cloud mining is profitable because I hear most of companies did not give you profit so people have lost their confidence over the companies if the real companies are giving you profit then it is very difficult to check which companies are real and which are fake.

The main problem is Your site (Cloud mining) can run away with all of the funds. Advantage is you don't need high setup like the GPU mining. So take decision wisely before joining on cloud mining site.

I am yet to see cloud mining sites that pay, the ones I have seen in the past were scams - hyips and ponzis. If you have any legit ones, kindly share. Thanks.

Almost all cloud mining websites are not real. I'm not saying they are not necessarily legit or not paying, it's just that they can't prove they actually own the mining farm and equipments that they say they own. Therefore it's just a HYIP website hidden as a could mining business.

I think using cloud mining website is not depended on about you is depended on about them. If you are lucky maybe they will not steal your money, because the majority falls on their cloud mining project at the end will keep all users' money to recover their loses. But if the cloud mining project managed by the expert and good person, yes of course still is profitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back