What's new

Closing business due to Lockdown?

In my country they closed the business and the square, thats its a bad thing for the people.
Most outdoor businesses were drastically affected by the lockdown. Most restaurants were closed down completely here. Imagine whom it's their source of living, they will really suffer a lot.

My business went to hibernation during the lockdown but I did not shut. Since my business was an online business, running cost was very low, therefore, I managed to keep the business even though I did not make any sales

A lot of businesses closed down due to the negative impact of COVID-19. However, some of these businesses are gradually re-opening as the world is slowly learning how to survive in a post-pandemic period.

With the advent of the pandemic, virtually every part of our lives has been online. Businesses have closed down, the physical gathering is being discouraged, and lockdowns or curfews are being imposed in different countries for more than three months. People gradually had no choice but to shift to the internet space to survive.
One thing the pandemic really thought a lot of persons is that,the importance of going online with your business is inevitable,because things during that period actually shifted to the online platform.

The pandemic really did a number on businesses this year, and sadly it is still an ongoing problem for some. Most businesses have since opened back up, especially since the vaccine became an option. But I imagine some places are still closed or haven't opened back up yet.

But, I think majority of places have opened back up. Now it's a matter of getting people hired in, and that's easier said than done when people aren't flocking back to work like they thought they would.

Yeah, during the corona pandemic there were some many businesses that were down but I believe now that things are okay must especially my side things, businesses, farming, schooling and others are running smoothly now.

It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Do you think business will close down after corona too?
Already, so many businesses have bounced back to life after the first phase of the pandemic.
The government is trying to get vaccines across to everyone to combat the spread of the virus.
with time, it is certain that the economy would improve.

We it is actually very normal to close business due to a pandemic but then one can still decide to go promote his or her business online an through that the person might get more customer

Various countries are trying to ensure that they are going to decongest public spaces in order to limit the spread of the virus and this might include businesses to so it is really not a good sign at all.

The most important thing now is that all business have been able to bounce back, during the Corona virus pandamic a lot of business were already down and that make it really difficult for people to buy food stuff except from government approved mall.

A lot of businesses would definitely shut down, especially those that didn't adapt quickly or refused to go with the tide.
Besides, the pandemic has shown that there's limited need for physical locations nowadays.

Already, so many businesses have bounced back to life after the first phase of the pandemic.
The government is trying to get vaccines across to everyone to combat the spread of the virus.
with time, it is certain that the economy would improve.
Yes.
A number of businesses have been recuperated after the first phase of covid.
It was a difficult time for businesses prior to this time. Most businesses were closed down due to the pandemic.

With the advent of the pandemic, virtually every part of our lives has been online. Businesses have closed down, the physical gathering is being discouraged, and lockdowns or curfews are being imposed in different countries for more than three months. People gradually had no choice but to shift to the internet space to survive.

It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Do you think business will close down after corona too?
Most businesses were actually shutdown was a result of the pandemic of coronavirus and it actually lead to a lot of people losing their job which they are still struggling with today.

Lots of business already closed snd filled bankruptcy because of the coronavirus. Because in some countries companies are still obligated to offer at least 50% of salary monthly even if employees don't work anymore
The moments the pandemic of coronavirus hit the world everyone was actually thinking that it's not serious until people started dying like flies and a lot of business who was shutdown in order to save lives.

Lockdown in almost all countries have been lifted but it really has alot of negative effects on business. A lot of business had to close down because asv a result of the lockdown.

Sadly, many businesses have opted to close due to the lockdowns. Businesses that are paying high rental fees for commercial locations despite closures or lockdowns are the ones that were hit the hardest. In our city, some stable and old businesses were not spared. A big school and office supplies store closed their main shop. It has been almost 2 years of online schooling and their usual customers have fewer reasons to buy school supplies. I also saw several small eateries, beauty salons, and barbershops closing.

Lots of business already closed snd filled bankruptcy because of the coronavirus. Because in some countries companies are still obligated to offer at least 50% of salary monthly even if employees don't work anymore
A lot of people actually lost their job as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus causing a lot of businesses and companies to shut down and as such people are struggling till today.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back