Closing business due to Lockdown?

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Do you think business will close down after corona too?

I have seen so many people closing down their businesses due to the lockdown.
Even my uncle, a very close relative of mine, had to close his business too. It's pretty sad and I am not sure how to encourage such people. COVID made me be with my parents once again, after a very long time. So, I thought it's not that bad but when I think about it, all the deaths and loses, it's just... bad.

People are still afraid to come outside over here. Not sure how they are going to plan their lives from here on in.

The first national lockdown in the UK was particularly rough on the hospitality industry, and several restaurants, pubs, and cafés had to permanently close due to mounting debts and pressures from suppliers. We had an "eat out to help out" scheme throughout August where the government footed 50% of the bill for up to a maximum of £10 off per person, in an effort to try and revive these businesses a bit.

It was largely successful, although now the COVID infection numbers are climbing again and there's murmurs of a second national lockdown in the UK, many more businesses within the sector have come out and said they simply wouldn't be able to sustain staying open either. It could prove to be quite the reset for a few industries by the time some kind of normality is restored.

I see the potential of businesses that don't have long term savings, closing down before the end of the year. Example being, there is a person that lives here, that owns a bar and a pizza business right across from each other, and the person has put up building for sale signs on both buildings, due to less people coming out to either place. From what I can figure, the person didn't plan out the pizza business, and forked out a large amount of savings to try to kickstart the pizza location, and is now facing issues with not having enough money to run both at the same time.

It's hard to say what the long term economic impact of COVID-19 will be on businesses. I think some sectors will be at higher risk than others, for example, Airlines & Night Clubs. If there is another national lockdown, we'll be seeing further damage to the hospitality industry. Time will tell, but I'm hoping the slow recovery will take no longer than two years.

I am an optimist in relation to finding solutions (vaccines and treatments) against the virus. But it is evident that many companies have closed never to return. I do not think that a definitive reconfiguration of the physical business world is taking place, there will be a renewal of the participants, just that. But I certainly believe that it will be overlooked the opportunity for us (all of humanity) to rethink the current entrepreneurial culture and its relationship with daily social life, the latter usually economically considered (in my opinion, erroneously) a waste.

With the advent of the pandemic, virtually every part of our lives has been online. Businesses have closed down, the physical gathering is being discouraged, and lockdowns or curfews are being imposed in different countries for more than three months. People gradually had no choice but to shift to the internet space to survive.

Not only business but most of currencies are now increased. I live in UK and the price of USD dollars are highly increase due to covid-19, Not only this but the every stuff in my area become more expensive especially foods. Most of employers lost their job and i am one of them i lost my job too but i am not worried since i am earning from my skills and my online business is enough to pay my bills and dues :)

Lots of business already closed snd filled bankruptcy because of the coronavirus. Because in some countries companies are still obligated to offer at least 50% of salary monthly even if employees don't work anymore

you don t need a vaccine, it just about your state of mind, and your immune system, and regarding the business being closed it s just a way to control what is happening around, well there are a lo t of things that people don t even pay attention to, what happens above us in the sky.

It's important to close down Business Even though it will massively affect the investors of those Business. But remember health is wealth. Without good health you can't run a business

It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

A lot of businesses have been forced to close down due to the effect of the corona virus pandemic, this actually has an adverse effects on the economy though but there is nothing to be done about it. More businesses will still close down due to low or no patronage from the customers who have lost their job due to the pandemic.

The covid 19 global pandemic has affected so many businesses all over the world particularly as a result of the lockdown and has made some businesses to come an end. Most people whose businesses were affected are those with small scale businesses.

It is not okay to close daow a business totally because be of lock down, however we must adhere to the government stipulated rules consining the Lockdown procedures, but we should not close down our business but look for an easy way to run it.

A lots of businesses have closed down and many to close now or later. We all know that businesses exist to service a need in the society and with the outbreak of Covid 19 and various measure (which includes lockdown) that affects directly all forms of businesses, it will only take those that can reintegrate their business outreach through the use of online means to reach out to their customer to survive the hit/effect of lockdown on their business

It is not advisable to succumb to the heat of lockdown and close your source of income,
I prefer you master mine means like taking the business from offline to online and by this there will be no need to close down the business entirely.

Global outbreak of corona affected lots of sectors especially the business sector. And it resulted into another the close down of many businesses and lots of other things. Let's just how for the best so that others sectors and business won't get worse before something is done.

Closing down business due to lock down is not too good especially for the business and for the customer who are in need. If your business is closed down due to lock down it means it is a one way business that is, it's not digital business yet, it's just dialogue business. So take your business to digital I mean social media.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back