What's new

Closing business due to Lockdown?

Actually, here a lot of business establishments are just small businesses. It is very sad that a lot of them crashed while some have to close temporarily to avoid loss.

Some business did closed down and some thrived the most during the pandemic, the pandemic is gradually passing on now and still a lot of businesses are still in place

Yeah definitely closing down of business because of the pandemic at hand caused a lot of things and disorganized lots of business on ground. But it as seriously given rise to alot of online trading and crypto currency exchange.

Businesses closing down of the Corona virus ends depends on how hard or badly hit the business is before it can talk of closing down or not
Most business will close you to lock down like business that has to do with clubs hotels we're closed down during lockdown because of social distance law.

Most business closes down during the pandemic period and I also some business that do not close down, most business that are into medical and food are those ones that are not likely to close down because of high demand

A lot of business collapsed during the lockown but some people were smart enough to adapt to the chanced contest. They started delivering online services.

It's hard to say what the long term economic impact of COVID-19 will be on businesses. I think some sectors will be at higher risk than others, for example, Airlines & Night Clubs. If there is another national lockdown, we'll be seeing further damage to the hospitality industry. Time will tell, but I'm hoping the slow recovery will take no longer than two years.
One thing that I want everyone to know and be sure about is that the coronavirus pandemic is never going away completely although it might reduce but can never go away completely because the rate at which it has penetrated the world population is just too deep for you to go and then there are cases of parents that are sweeping all over the world right now making all the grasses that have been manufactured to be less effective against it.

Despite the lockdown during the pandemic, there are still offline businesses that survives in my country. Groceries stores, pharmacy stores eateries and canteen were never closedown once they adhere to covid19 protocols.

Despite the lockdown during the pandemic, there are still offline businesses that survives in my country. Groceries stores, pharmacy stores eateries and canteen were never closedown once they adhere to covid19 protocols.
It is only a selected offline business that will still be available during that time, this is to ensure that people do not gather so much in one location to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

So long as those businesses where able to survive during the pandemic heat season, I don't see any reason why they should close down now when it's almost over.

I mean you have to close down my father died because schools in our country just decided to stay open and then he got infected and it took days for the infection to manifest so businesses should find other Means of doing business

There are a lot of businesses that might not be able to survive after the lockdown and a lot remains to be single so just how long the pandemic is going to last.

Business can never close down as far as people constantly has wants and needs. We thank God the lock down is over and people and business can go on as before

Closing down business due to lock down is not too good especially for the business and for the customer who are in need. If your business is closed down due to lock down it means it is a one way business that is, it's not digital business yet, it's just dialogue business. So take your business to digital I mean social media.
So many of line business closed down because of the pandemic they were affected because of the social distance rule that was put in place by the government.

Yeah I think many business were closed because of the pandemic and I think after the pandemic there might not lockdown as everyone might be asked to follow covid protocols

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back