What's new

Closing business due to Lockdown?

There are many business that are closing during lockdown. It is not good for business owners. I think lockdown more affected on offline business. But I think online business will promote during lockdown . Most people will prefer to online business.

It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Do you think business will close down after corona too?
Due to coronavirus economy of world has been affected dramatically and the business of several types have very negative impact.
I think even after the coronavirus vaccine, it will take a long time to regain the success of business to compensate the economy of world.

It's an utmost advantage to utilize on this global pandemic and go digital in your business so that you wouldn't run out of client or customers. This global pandemic lockdown really affect alot of business that even close down and out of business. For such not to happen you have to prepare yourself overtime cause more business might still get close until the real vaccine have been found.

Covid'19 is a very great pandemic outbreak that really affect so many sectors especially business due to the lockdown that it cause to so many countries in the world. I could remember last year March in my country when the government declared lockdown for six months, it really affect losing of jobs,money and many business closed down.

It is not oKay to close down a business doing lockdown .it is just that you will follow all the rules and regulations of the government for the man period of time .but that is why you should have connect your business to social media in to sell it online .

instead of me to close my business during the lockdown I use that opportunity to advertise all my goods and services online with this I will still get people I will do business with and I will still make some money than for me to close my business and come to stay like that at home

Closed businesses due to Lockdawn are uncountable, many people lose their business, many people lose their job due lockdown. There is no one that the Lockdawn is not affected in one way to the other, many people die. The Corona virus shake the whole world.

Closing a business for all because of lockdown isn't the solution to the pandemic of covid 19, but finding a lasting solution to how to curb the spread should be the major challenge now.
And with support of everyone understanding that the virus is real and not just a mere joke, because people tend not to believe the existence of the virus, whereby ignorance has made it difficult for other to believe.

we thank God that things are ease now and lockdowns in most countries have been lifted. Although there's a second wave coming, but we gon overcome it.
Tearful, heartfelt announcements about small-business closures are popping up on websites and Facebook pages around the country. Analysts warn this is only the beginning of the worst wave of small-business bankruptcies and closures since the Great Depression. It’s simply not possible for small businesses to survive with no income coming in for weeks followed by reopening at half capacity

Several persons have closed business due to lockdown. Some because they have no choice while for some, they fail to realize that their business can be shifted online hence still functioning even during the lockdown season.
Post automatically merged:

Several persons have closed business due to lockdown. Some because they have no choice while for some, they fail to realize that their business can be shifted online hence still functioning even during the lockdown season.

It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Do you think business will close down after corona too?
This is April 2021 and I'm glad to say businesses are operating and not locked down! Though the impact Covid had on businesses was massive , I'm optimistic that things will certainly get better

Be very true to yourself that nobody saw the virus coming and even those who did did not imagine that it would be this bad. As such, if you think that you are earning lesser than the production and running cost of your business, please close it temporarily and come back later.

Gladly, the business setups are beginning to bounce back, it was a real hit at the early stage of the virus, it was as if no one will survive, people loose their jobs, some people had to work from home and lots of inconveniences.

This is April 2021 and I'm glad to say businesses are operating and not locked down! Though the impact Covid had on businesses was massive , I'm optimistic that things will certainly get better
It is excellent to know that already in your country the companies are not blocked and are operating to recover. In my country we are still in the middle of the road, many companies are still closed and others of prime necessity open for a week and close the other.

Closing of business because of lockdown is personal decision, but for me I don't think is advisable for me to close my business because of pandemic.

The lockdown affected many business ,and some business had to die or go extinct because the one of those business couldn't keep up with paying the staff their salaries

So many businesses were already affected as a results of corona virus. Some are currently trying to find their feet to avoid business closure. If care is not taken many businesses that were shutdown may not be opened again for any business activities.

Almost a year after, we are out of the lockdown and we can now see some of the impact of pandemic, there's shortage of food, insecurity, hike in prices etc which is definitely affecting business as there's limited funds.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back