What's new

Closing business due to Lockdown?

you don t need a vaccine, it just about your state of mind, and your immune system, and regarding the business being closed it s just a way to control what is happening around, well there are a lo t of things that people don t even pay attention to, what happens above us in the sky.

This is totally out of place, to be honest with you. You need to be safe from this Corona virus and what is also key is that this is killing businesses globally and that's how we can be out of work when such things happen. Most of the businesses were not ready too for the pandemic that happened.

If the lockdown affects the traditional stores and they have to close down then another option for adverts and sales is online, create a website for your business after which you can create a facebook page and advertise via facebook and do effective targeting, also prepare for logistics to enable swift delivery of orders too. All the best.

This is so accurate right now, it is so sad to here a story like that. This COVID-19 pandemic has forced many businesses to shut down permanently. What more hassle is that legally closing your business can require several steps to wrap up the company’s financial affairs and notify the government and tax authorities.

There are businesses that close down due to the pandemic one of them was mine, i have a small business (im just a student so..) and my business heavily rely on other students that is attending school so when the pandemic hits and school are cancelled i needed to close it down too. But also there's other businesses that just relying on the pandemic such as those mask makers and sellers.

It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Do you think business will close down after corona too?
our analysis explores variants of stimulus packages that were being discussed at the time of the survey. The results show that over 70% of respondents anticipated taking advantage of aid when asked about a program that resembles the Paycheck Protection Program that is part of the CARES Act. Moreover, they expected this funding to influence other business decisions—including layoff decisions and staying in business altogether. At the same time, many businesses were reluctant to apply for funding through the CARES Act because of concerns about administrative complexity and eligibility. A large number of respondents also anticipated problems with accessing the aid, citing potential issues such as bureaucratic hassles and difficulties establishing eligibility.

It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Now the corana level is decreasing. During lock down many offline business were closed. This decreased the value of the company. Some were paying tents but the shops were closed. So, it was damaging to economy.

It depends on your business which business you have If your business is online, there is no need to close This is true but it has a very bad effect on their days But good days will come very soon There are some businesses that need to be fully addressed And we need to maximize the benefits to those people in their day

When the lockdown was declared here all types of businesses were closed except for the supermarket and pharmacy. When the public transportation was allowed to operate after the 2 months of lockdown there were only few buses. Some bus owners have sold their bus to companies that need a shuttle. Until now the public buses have been operating partially because they say business is not good - the 30% maximum capacity of buses is not making it profitable anymore. Other businesses that closed in our town were the barber shop, beauty salon and computer shops. Only few are now operating.

The corona virus pandemic affected the global economy in a tremendous ways that can not be easily quantified. Most especially private businesses that has no shock waves to sustain the effect of the pandemic, the pandemic made alot of companies to shutdown.
Post automatically merged:

The corona virus pandemic affected the global economy in a tremendous ways that can not be easily quantified. Most especially private businesses that has no shock waves to sustain the effect of the pandemic, the pandemic made alot of companies to shutdown.

One does not necessarily have to close down their business due to lockdown. All you need to do is move the business online and continue your activities. You can set up a website or open a business page on social media platforms. That way more customers can have access to your business and you earn more money.

Effect of Covid: Top business schools delay placements by almost four weeks. Postponement of this... Small effect due to coronavirus lockout on Vedanta operations
Almost 100,000 facilities that briefly shut down because of the pandemic are now out of business

It really hurts my mind to see how many people, businesses, family were affected by the lockdown.
I know a number of people who lost their jobs and means of livelihood as a result of the corona virus thing.
However whilst this was happening some other businesses thrived during the corona virus.
More online teachers were needed, jobs were being done remotely, party were hosted virtually, people whose job it is to provide this kind of virtual/remote meeting place are/were seen smiling to the bank.

We were made to understand that businesses would be closed during the second wave of the Covid-19 lockdown but I don't see the eventuality. We're already in the second wave of the lockdown and all thanks to God, it's not as bad as everyone predicted. I'm sure we'll get over with the virus soon and everything will fall back into shape

Businessa business can close its business during a lockdown but after the lockdown the business has the right to start overall open up the business in order to allocate it's profit.

Closing down business in lock down is not good because it affects all the business also it help us to know that digital marketing is also good for advertisement on social media

Yea I see a lot of businesses closing down due to corona lockdown especially bars, hotels and schools but things will gradually go back to normal but not as fast as we might hope.

Circumstance can make a business to close down and pack up .A lot of business i know closed down during the lock dowm and this could be due to sometimes not realy having a well cut out plan in case of eventuality of this nature.Because during the lock down a lot of people were thinking of their safety and survival, which is food.Events centres were shut down and they have to go down.The non essential commodities like the clothing accessories and shoes and hand bags and gift shops also closed down.

The corona various has affected different part of the world and many business sector have being short down completely due to the lockdown this coroner various has affected allot of business . about 5 people I know that are being terrible affected with the lockdown.

The truth of the matter is that so many businesses were closed up due to lockdown of which up to date people have not opened them up because some ran out of money and stock .
So what people did is just to close up forever and forget about it and started to look for other means of getting cash

Online business is very profitable covid 19 is cloth business lock down all people search the globel engine used different websites and world wide all person at home no out door so that all person purchased online marketing all things purchased and sell but cloth all person purchased any time .cloth business is very profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back