What's new

Closing business due to Lockdown?

many actually closed their businesses during the 1st lockdown and many also lost their jobs., now next corona virus is sure to lose more businesses because other countries are tightening again due to the threat of the second wave of virus ..

Closing down business due to lock down is not too good especially for the business and for the customer who are in need. If your business is closed down due to lock down it means it is a one way business that is, it's not digital business yet, it's just dialogue business. So take your business to digital I mean social media.

The lockdown season has led to shutdowns of businesses, I think we all need to accept the fact that corona is here to stay and we would keep living with it. The important thing is to find a way to balance the business based on this emerging trend.

Last edited:
It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Do you think business will close down after corona too?
So many businesses that were 100% dependent on offline sales and offline transactions were closed down due to the fact that everybody was at home. It becomes very important now to ensure that your business is always online.

It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Closing down a business due to lockdown might be a very good thing for the general good of the entire community where the business is situated. But If it were online, there wouldn't be a need to close down

A second lockdown might make some businesses to close down finally especially those ones that don't have enough savings or extra money before the first lockdown. Some the goods they bought which are perishable got spoil it will really affect restaurants, airlines,etc a second lockdown is not good at all because most business have not recovered from the first one.

Closing a business due to lockdown is actually a good idea,as one cannot chase wealth at the same time chase health,safety comes first before any order thing, that's why online business is introduced,if you cannot make money physically,u can make it online

Well, business lost customers and gained them too. It's only a matter of time before everything go back to the way it was before Covid. Everyone's on a mask. Even markets are not fully open. The government is trying their best to curtail the spread.

As for me yes you are right that most business closes down due to the first lock down and many lost there businesses because they couldn't go to work and also they couldn't feed there family also and many will also lost there jobs due to the second waves because the rate the virus is spreading is just to much

enabling access by the site owners or managers, staff or people authorised by them (including volunteers) for maintenance where this is reasonably necessary. This may include exhibit maintenance, animal or plant feeding, or repairs.

Rather than closing the business because of the COVID-19, one should think of other ways of doing the business and still maintain the customers. COVID-19 pandemic will not be forever.

Alot of business has suffer shutdown due to the global pandemic. It takes only the strong and mighty to still remain in business.
So, in my own opinion most business should go digital to avoid any loss of any kind in case such a situation arises again.

In my country, government ordered the closures of all businesses and everyone should stay indoors, so there is no way that people can come out when the government has ordered it. No business had the temerity to open when the government has declared that but thanks to the vaccines that has been developed, we hope to see businesses opening their shops to customers like they used to do before.

I think businesses that are not actually planned well might close down during the pandemic because I don't think there is any way they can actually think for a possible solution because it is not part of their plans

This time is a really big downturn for most businesses especially those without an online presence. Sales is very low now, everyone is trying to save the little they have only on the necessities. Businesses should restrategize and come UK with plans. For instance, adding any other product in demand in order to sustain and keep the business till everything goes back to normal.

Due to the outbreak of covid alots of business have close down without the hope of recovery ,most especially those involved in a small scale of business have mostly been affected for their lack of presentations on line or marketing strategy.

Businesses don't have to close down after corona if an individual can navigate their way through and create an online presence for their business to thrive. Business that were already offering online service didn't feel much impact of the pandemic

Business as well as a large portion of monetary forms are presently expanded. I live in Pakistan and the cost of USD dollars are profoundly increment due to Coronavirus, Not just this yet the each stuff in my general vicinity become more costly particularly nourishments. The majority of bosses lost their employment and I'm one of them I lost my employment as well yet I'm not stressed since I'm procuring from my abilities and my online business is sufficient to satisfy my bills and obligations.

Business can only close during lock down but will never close after the lock down i.e it will close after the corona virus which is never possible and will always be impossible.
Business establish business to make profit and to make sales.

Some business are still gonna be closed down after the pandemic... A lot of business has ran into debt within this short period of time... Some business has lose customers as a lot of people has digitalised their business and a lot of people has go into feeding their family from their business money in some part of my country and their only hope of opening is the government.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back