Clixcare: SCAM OR LEGIT?

ahmadjawid

Feb 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Clixcare

Clixcare
is a PTC site that established in November 2018 and has over 79000 members and pays over $214000 to it members. Clixcare is sister site of bizzcare, earncare, adscare, clixlive and bizzlive.
you can earn money in Clixcare by viewing ads playing grid game and referral program. Clixcare is a legit and paying site and i received over $80 from this site that you can see payment proofs.

JjGMLMz.jpg

This is my Statistics in Clixcare

Z3mUe2I.jpg

also you can see my Statistics in Clixcare forum

here.

Thank you for sharing and congratulations on receiving payment from ClixCare. I will wait for some more payment proofs before marking your thread as LEGIT.

Last edited by a moderator:
On foxyrating he have 1952 opinion with 4.5/5 stars , just good reviews. Is legit :)

Clixcare

Clixcare
is a PTC site that established in November 2018 and has over 79000 members and pays over $214000 to it members. Clixcare is sister site of bizzcare, earncare, adscare, clixlive and bizzlive.
you can earn money in Clixcare by viewing ads playing grid game and referral program. Clixcare is a legit and paying site and i received over $80 from this site that you can see payment proofs.

JjGMLMz.jpg

This is my Statistics in Clixcare

Z3mUe2I.jpg

also you can see my Statistics in Clixcare forum

here.
$228,675.13
TOTAL PAID

&

TOTAL MEMBERS

This platform is huge, and paid a lot!

the site no longer works, this has also been abolished! :) he made some payments to his life but he couldn't stay alive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back