What's new

clipwatching.com REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
A new PPW site appeared today, the admin is serious and he also has a PPD site that has been paying without problems for more than 1 year.

PPD.png

It has File and Remote upload.
Max video upload: 20GB.
9TB limit for files
Accept and embed video
Without rewriting for visitors, I can watch movies without limit

Video must be longer than 1 minute
Minimum payment $ 15
Pay every 3 days with WebMoney, Paypal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Shetab.

http://clipwatching.com

The minimum withdraw is too high in this platform 15$ is too much however i think that's okay if it's really
a legit website i can't say that the rate of payments is high it's almost like similar upload platforms

Did anyone use this site? @mariusMACO did you use it or how did you review it?

I use this site a few months ago but i didn't reach the target and i abandoned him.

I edit the title in "scam or legit?" . It's a question for you, maybe there are users who use it.

A new PPW site appeared today, the admin is serious and he also has a PPD site that has been paying without problems for more than 1 year.

PPD.png

9TB limit for files
Accept and embed video

Minimum payment $ 15

I like this . And definitely I will try it. Because I have my own videos related to art and craft.

I think the threshold is really too high....it's a mountain to climb lol
Yes ,but real money is not so easy. Look! We waste our time and money in Scam Sites ,if we find something real then we shouldn't leave it just because it's withdraw needs lot of working. We should spend some time and wait for the real reward

I have such a deja vu with some posts lately, I feel like I already commented on them but when I go in I did not, not sure if these are worth it since most of them are full of pop ups and adverts...

This PPW is looking promising as you said it, but putting a 15$ min cash out is kinda high. A legitimate site that knows how hard to make money online won't put such clause as min withdrawal. Unless their is plenty of ways to make such cash quicker on the site before you can consider it okay by people.
Please detail me on what to post on the site a make a sustained earnings.

PPD.png

9TB limit for files
Accept and embed video

Minimum payment $ 15

Great review by the way @mariusMACO

Off Topic:
@anisbouanaka do you know didou ? do you live in the same house ? You have shared with him almost 700 times

Great review by the way @mariusMACO

Off Topic:
@anisbouanaka do you know didou ? do you live in the same house ? You have shared with him almost 700 times
He is my neighbor and we have the same network but we don't live in the same house.
You can see and compare my posts with him xD.
Next days we will travel to another city and the IP adress of mine will change.

Last edited:

PPD.png

9TB limit for files
Accept and embed video

Minimum payment $ 15

Minimum withdrawal too high is difficult

This PPW is looking promising as you said it, but putting a 15$ min cash out is kinda high. A legitimate site that knows how hard to make money online won't put such clause as min withdrawal. Unless their is plenty of ways to make such cash quicker on the site before you can consider it okay by people.
Please detail me on what to post on the site a make a sustained earnings.
Eureka cash out is $15, if you really want to get some cash you have persevere and consistent to achieve an aim.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back