What's new

clipwatching.com REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

Eureka cash out is $15, if you really want to get some cash you have persevere and consistent to achieve an aim.
Okay, thanks for outlining it perfectly for me to earn admirably with this site. Please where can I cash out Eureka cash that I earned??

A new PPW site appeared today, the admin is serious and he also has a PPD site that has been paying without problems for more than 1 year.

PPD.png

It has File and Remote upload.
Max video upload: 20GB.
9TB limit for files
Accept and embed video
Without rewriting for visitors, I can watch movies without limit

Video must be longer than 1 minute
Minimum payment $ 15
Pay every 3 days with WebMoney, Paypal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Shetab.

http://clipwatching.com
The minimum payout though,many will be discouraged on the way to reach payouts and abandoned the account, not a good fit for me though.
Post automatically merged:

Eureka cash out is $15, if you really want to get some cash you have persevere and consistent to achieve an aim.
You can't compare the two,eureka is more easier to reach cashout than this and moreover it's a survey platform.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, thanks for outlining it perfectly for me to earn admirably with this site. Please where can I cash out Eureka cash that I earned??
Click on the amount you've earned,you'll see where to insert your PayPal email address, you can only cashout when you've reach $15.

I upload video but it isnt working. Also the rate is twice lower than youtube.. There wont be easy for prifit on D countries,becaude they will need 30000 views before withdraw..

Last edited:
This is a good way to make money online. It's good to see sites are now paying people for their content. The only downside here is the minimum cash out which is on the high side

I doubt if this site is legit. But if it is, I still doubt how consistent they are going to pay their members. Imagine paying $15 to 100 members daily

A new PPW site appeared today, the admin is serious and he also has a PPD site that has been paying without problems for more than 1 year.

PPD.png

9TB limit for files
Accept and embed video

Minimum payment $ 15

The withdrawal threshold is Way too High and what about the plans, do I need to subscribe if I'll be able to upload videos?

Well let me not say that the minimum withdrawal is too high, becouse it's not even upto the one I worked with, there Minimum withdrawll was $50 .but what should be our concerns should be how much they offer for each task, cos if they are offering, $1 per task it's very much ok.

Do we have to own the copyrights of the file we upload on this site? Do we need to own the files we upload? I am skeptic of these sites because the sites I know violates copyrights of content creators.

Is that a whole lot of 10k downloads? Lol
That is such a heavy load to carry.
The pay is good no doubt but getting to the threshold, you may get thrashed a lot of times

I just stopped everything concerning earning from apps the moment I spent much time to earn from clipclaps burning out my data plan to earn so low.

This sounds like a really great website to me. It would be great if they would integrate this money earning feature with Youtube. I mean if they start accepting Youtube videos, too. They also offer various payment methods. However, is there any payment proof of this website?

PPD.png

9TB limit for files
Accept and embed video

Minimum payment $ 15

it is no longer clipwatching.com, now it is called highstream.tv. I don't know if it's the same admin or not, but I don't work with him anymore!

This would be very nice if it's still existing because I'll say it should be extended to social media sites such as tiktok, Instagram reels or even YouTube shorts.
I'm going to research this and I'll find out which other similar site can do what I highlighted above.

The minimum withdrawal threshold is rigorously too high and it's definitely a a turn-off to me. I honestly cannot be on a platform and wait until I'm able to in that minimum amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back