What's new

CLIPCLAPS App Review

You can download and try, app gives 10 censt for 1000 coins in app at first, which you can collect for less than 10 minutes, so you will see, it's direct transfer to your paypal but you could wait a little longer to get the money because of services queue
do you mean that you received a payment from this app if so why you didn't provide your payment proof if not
can you tell us why u are so sure that this app is legal and paying

do you mean that you received a payment from this app if so why you didn't provide your payment proof if not
can you tell us why u are so sure that this app is legal and paying
You mean why i didn't screenshot my PayPal? Well even if I did, i don't have only money from this app on it so it's nothing

Ooh I'm always wary of this type of app and websites, has anyone successfully earned and withdrawn from them
Yes I did I think after 50 days I managed to get $9.75 USD out of $10 USD, they pay, it is legit though it takes a while...

Im not sure about clipclaps app it was legit and i found many payments proof but now if you go to their app
in google play u will find a lot of negatif comments about i don't know if it still paying

I feel that the earning with this app is quite slow. Those with many referrals claim to being paid well from the app.
I worked for more than 5 months and I have now 7$ there hahaha but I didn't invite referrals, I'm only watch for the videos and play some games

I feel that the earning with this app is quite slow. Those with many referrals claim to being paid well from the app.

Yes, it's slow. You need reff. Without reff you make minimum withdraw in 2-3 months.

Im not sure about clipclaps app it was legit and i found many payments proof but now if you go to their app
in google play u will find a lot of negatif comments about i don't know if it still paying

I'm waiting to reach the minimum payment and i tell you if it's legit or not.

To earn 75 Gold on this forum you must to:
1. Install the ClipClaps app from Google Play/App Store is Free.
2. Copy this code: #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOilzMDU1Mjgwln0=# and. and open the app. You cand sign in with your facebook or phone number.
3 Go to the Rewards chest and at the Redeem put this code: 5Q6ELK51 and you take 1$ in the app.

Then post here and i will give you the Gold.
You can share this service in "marketplace" section . It was suitable way because here when you post a review with your refferal link,then all interested people join without asking for reward. So you don't need to offer reward here . But in marketplace section,you can set this deal.

some time ago I already got a payment from the application but now I stop playing it because without a referral it seems like it takes a long time to make a withdrawal and it might take months if without referrals

some time ago I already got a payment from the application but now I stop playing it because without a referral it seems like it takes a long time to make a withdrawal and it might take months if without referrals
you can try the mining sections, you can get high profits there but you need to be patient.

This is a legit paying app but the time and data it consumes is not worth the little money you would get from it, you will end up having to watch hundreds of videos which consumes a lot of data

This is a legit paying app but the time and data it consumes is not worth the little money you would get from it, you will end up having to watch hundreds of videos which consumes a lot of data
I tottally agree my phone was burning while staying with the auto scroll one every day xD

It's a legit app but it also takes a long time to make a withdrawal
2. Copy this code: #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOilzMDU1Mjgwln0=# and. and open the app. You cand sign in with your facebook or phone number.
3 Go to the Rewards chest and at the Redeem put this code: 5Q6ELK51 and you take 1$ in the app.

Post automatically merged:

Are Clips Claps better than Go Goal?

Last edited:
It's a legit app but it also takes a long time to make a withdrawal

Post automatically merged:

Are Clips Claps better than Go Goal?
no,Go Goal is way better at earning than Clip Claps. I can't even imagine how you would earn at least 10 cents per day from watching videos on Clip Claps.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back